USPS Shipping has started! (Pinned)
1 3
1 3
Normal
Small
Posted by storm46

So will we get lanyards at gencon or do we have to get our own?

Normal
Small
Posted by funny-shaped dice storm46

storm46 wrote:
So will we get lanyards at gencon or do we have to get our own?

Usually, there is a lanyard in the "gift"/"swag" bag you can pick up at customer service.

Normal
Small
Posted by buffythecatslayer

You don’t have to wait in the CS line.  There’s a place near where they give out the coupon books where you can just grab a lanyard, no waiting.

Normal
Small
Posted by mikeboozer buffythecatslayer

buffythecatslayer wrote:
You don’t have to wait in the CS line.  There’s a place near where they give out the coupon books where you can just grab a lanyard, no waiting.

Any front end registration will have them. Don't get in a line to get a lanyard!
Just walk up to Will Call, Event Team HQ, CS, Badge/Event Reg and ask for a lanyard!

Mike Boozer
Customer Service & Event Team Manager
Gen Con LLC

Normal
Small
Posted by robbienotbobby mikeboozer

mikeboozer wrote:
We have begun shipping packets to attendees.
You can track your packet on your "My Packets" page.
Packets will ship out within the next two - three weeks.Please remember that you must sign for your packet.
Returned packets will be available at the Will Call kiosk for pick up starting on Wednesday July 31 at Noon.
Mike Boozer 
Gen Con LLC
my package said “delivery failure” would it be still at the Post Office that I could pick up or did they return it to GenCon?

Normal
Small
Posted by bobvilla robbienotbobby

robbienotbobby wrote:
mikeboozer wrote:
Packets will ship out within the next two - three weeks.Please remember that you must sign for your packet.
Returned packets will be available at the Will Call kiosk for pick up starting on Wednesday July 31 at Noon.
Mike Boozer 
Gen Con LLC
my package said “delivery failure” would it be still at the Post Office that I could pick up or did they return it to GenCon?
The package requires a signature if you weren't home when they tried they will leave a note on your door or in your mail box telling you when and where to get the package, if you didn't get a note then I have no idea whats going on and check with the post office.

It will be at the post office until you pick it up or go online to ask for a redelivery. I do not know how long it will stay at the post office till they sent it back, a few weeks probably.

Normal
Small
Posted by del_grande bobvilla

bobvilla wrote:
robbienotbobby wrote:
mikeboozer wrote:
Mike Boozer 
Gen Con LLC
The package requires a signature if you weren't home when they tried they will leave a note on your door or in your mail box telling you when and where to get the package, if you didn't get a note then I have no idea whats going on and check with the post office.It will be at the post office until you pick it up or go online to ask for a redelivery. I do not know how long it will stay at the post office till they sent it back, a few weeks probably.
If it's USPS, I think they hold mail for ten days before returning it to the sender. That's how it works with a "vacation hold" if you tell them you will be picking it up.

Normal
Small
Posted by old_man_pops2000

OK. Very late to the party. USPS attempted delivery, but it was returned to sender. Just found out today. Is there any hope these will be available at "Will Call"?

Normal
Small
Posted by old_man_pops2000

So apparently with some help from folks on Facebook. Customer service will take care of me. I don't mean kill me, I mean I'll be able to obtain a badge. As long as it's undelivered.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.
1 3
1 3