Still able to get even organizer access for gencon 2021
Posted by dcgoose86

Is it still possible to submit events for gencon 2021. We were given the ok by gaming company to run events for them much later then expected.  I'm not sure we we missed the deadline for both the event organizer access and submitting events. 

Posted by toxic_rat

Events can be submitted up to the day of the convention.  In my experience, GenCon does what they can to accommodate late submittals.  Of course, there is no guarantee that they will be able to make it happen, especially in this compressed schedule.  But, it's worth a shot.  There's always open gaming too, if you don't get in the event system.

If you are needing an EO to submit events, send me an note (pymapper at gmail) and we'll see if we can help out.  I'm the EO for Conspiracy of Gamers, a group of independent GM's.  

-Mike

Posted by dcgoose86 toxic_rat

toxic_rat wrote:
Events can be submitted up to the day of the convention.  In my experience, GenCon does what they can to accommodate late submittals.  Of course, there is no guarantee that they will be able to make it happen, especially in this compressed schedule.  But, it's worth a shot.  There's always open gaming too, if you don't get in the event system.
If you are needing an EO to submit events, send me an note (pymapper at gmail) and we'll see if we can help out.  I'm the EO for Conspiracy of Gamers, a group of independent GM's.  
-Mike
That be a great help, have people who willing to help run events too.  Are group is local to Indianapolis so we have plenty of people going to gencon and live near by.  I'll send you an email asap when im off work.  Thank you for reaching out. 

Posted by vitortao01

[This post has been removed]

New Post Sign in to write a new post.