2022 event submission not yet open?
Posted by meldh

Hi all,

Event submission was supposed to go live yesterday, 9th January, but when I try to submit an event through my EO dashboard it comes back with "We are not accepting new event submissions at this time.". What's the story?

Cheers

Mel

Posted by noone

Make sure you are on the GenCon Indy tab.  Yesterday I accidentally as on the GenCon online tab after submitting some of my events and received the same error message. That was the only issue I had yesterday.  Other than that there was no problems submitting 

Posted by meldh

Mm, I was actually doing it from within my dashboard rather than from anything within a specific GenCon instance (Indy, Online, etc.) It's still not having it, which is quite odd.

Posted by noone

Sorry I should have explained better.  I was also doing it from my dashboard but accidentally hit another tab on top to onlive gencon an d for the same message.  I was on an iPad if that changes anything.  Before clicking on your icon and going to your dashboard be sure to click on the gencon indy tab first

Posted by meldh

Right -- I think I see what you mean. I seem to have sorted it now by signing out and signing back in; I think the system had got confused because I had signed in before event reg went live. Fingers crossed ;)

New Post Sign in to write a new post.