New Cthulhu Game
Posted by rbree

Stumbled across this but can't fit it into my schedule.   Still seats left in both slots.
Cthulhu Game with Food & Beer Tasting ID:RPG16100540
Category:Role Playing Game
Rules:Call of Cthulhu (5th Edition)
Time slot:Thu Aug 4 10:00 am - 1:30 pm (3 hours 30 minutes)
Cost:$28.00
Host:unknown (Scotty's Brewhouse)
Ages:21+
Experience required:Some (You've played it a bit and understand the basics)
Materials provided?Yes
Location:Scotty's Brewhouse, room 1 Virgina Ave, table Reception Desk
Tickets:2 out of 10 are available (as of 9:30 am Friday June 3rd, 2016)

Event added:Thu Jun 2 3:30 pmTen lucky souls get the privilege of participating in a Cthuhlu game, GMed by our head brewer, with food & beer tastings throughout!Ten lucky souls get the privilege of participating in a Cthuhlu game that combines Regency period England, the dream lands, and drinking, all in one fabulous game. You will laugh, you will cry, you will drink beer! Experienced Cthuhlu players preferred but if you have a penchant for the ridiculous then you will do. Game Mastered by Keely Thomlinson, Brewery Queen at Thr3e Wise Men Brewing Company, and her friend of ill repute Catherine “The Great” Hamaker.Warnings: The event was originally listed with rules of "Call of Cthulhu (5th)." It has been changed to "Call of Cthulhu (5th Edition)."
Other sessions of this event

Posted by weeble1000

Well damn if that doesn't look fun!

Arrrrg! Curse you Exhibit Hall booth!

Posted by marimaccadmin

That just went up in the past few days; Scotty's was going to post about it on their FB; I was going to make a post as well but it looks like it's going to sell out regardless. :)

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by rbree

Sorry if jumped the gun but it looked really cool and I want to help it out.

Posted by lmengsol rbree

rbree wrote:
Sorry if jumped the gun but it looked really cool and I want to help it out.

Thanks rbree...I wouldn't have known about this otherwise and it replaces another Cthulhu event we couldn't get into perfectly. Already got my tickets. Appreciate the heads up.

Posted by marimaccadmin

No jumping at all, if it's live, it's fair game. :)

Posted by cerealkiller195

the times kill me =/ during both my major ffg tourneys =( otherwise best of luck maybe i can nab upa  few tickets for my friends

Posted by crusader77

Looks awesome, but it looks as they are already filled up :(

Posted by derekguder

Just added some a couple more Call of Cthulhu sessions, FYI, and there should be a big surge of them soon, as well, if all goes according to plan.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.