Marriott Downtown Room for Transfer
Posted by kadam0617

UPDATE: ROOM CLAIMED! NO LONGER AVAILABLE 

Hello! I am looking to transfer the room I have booked at the Marriott Downtown as I no longer need it. The Marriott Downtown is connected to the convention center; the room is a standard king room with one king bed. I have it booked for Wednesday Aug. 2 - Sunday Aug. 6. Cost is $260 / night for a total of $1216.80. 

FYI, if there are no takers by Sunday, May 28th, I will cancel the reservation and add it back into the pool. 

Posted by jaldarazy

Posted by jaldarazy kadam0617

kadam0617 wrote:
Hello! I am looking to transfer the room I have booked at the Marriott Downtown as I no longer need it. The Marriott Downtown is connected to the convention center; the room is a standard king room with one king bed. I have it booked for Wednesday Aug. 2 - Sunday Aug. 6. Cost is $260 / night for a total of $1216.80. 
FYI, if there are no takers by Sunday, May 28th, I will cancel the reservation and add it back into the pool. 

im interested! Please feel free to email me or text me!
[email protected]
Thank you!!

Posted by kadam0617 jaldarazy

jaldarazy wrote:
kadam0617 wrote:
[email protected]
Thank you!!
Yay! Email sent from [email protected]

Posted by heymikki27

If neither of these work out, please email me [email protected]

Posted by jaldarazy kadam0617

kadam0617 wrote:
jaldarazy wrote:
kadam0617 wrote:
[email protected]
Thank you!!
Hey, I didn't get your email, but also I have another person joining our group so I don't think we will be able to make the one king bed work. But thank you!

It also looks like there is another person interested! I hope that works out for you both!

Posted by kadam0617

jaldarazy wrote:
kadam0617 wrote:
jaldarazy wrote:
kadam0617 wrote:
[email protected]
Thank you!!
Hey, I didn't get your email, but also I have another person joining our group so I don't think we will be able to make the one king bed work. But thank you!It also looks like there is another person interested! I hope that works out for you both
Hmm....I wonder why it didn't get to you? Odd. Any rate, sounds like it's for the best. And yes...there are a couple others interested, so I should have no problem giving it to someone who needs it! 

Posted by kadam0617 heymikki27

heymikki27 wrote:
Email sent from [email protected]!

Posted by jhiro

If none of these work either please contact at [email protected]

Posted by jhiro kadam0617

kadam0617 wrote:
heymikki27 wrote:
was this person able to book it, if not, please email me and i will take right away

Posted by kadam0617 jhiro

jhiro wrote:
kadam0617 wrote:
heymikki27 wrote:
was this person able to book it, if not, please email me and i will take right away
Yes, they were able to take it and I transferred it to them. Good luck in your search! 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.