Food Trucks
Posted by kiyote

Is it just me or haven't they traditionally had the food truck schedule up by now?

Posted by austicke

Usually around this time.

Apparently they want multiple people per day to ask about it in the Fans of Gen Con Facebook Group.

Posted by dukejohn

austicke wrote:
Apparently they want multiple people per day to ask about it in the Fans of Gen Con Facebook Group.

Oops, I misinterpreted the intent of your post. Sorry if I added to the annoyance... ;-)

Posted by austicke dukejohn

dukejohn wrote:
austicke wrote:

Oops, I misinterpreted the intent of your post. Sorry if I added to the annoyance... ;-)

Oh, was that you who just posted about food trucks? That’s funny. :)

Posted by quarex

I imagine an expanded list of dates would really be in order for public messaging.  When is the food truck list published, when do the hotels finalize the reservations, when is the interactive map ready, when is the next carpet auction

Posted by austicke

Food truck details will be published tomorrow (Friday).

Posted by dukejohn austicke

austicke wrote:
dukejohn wrote:
austicke wrote:

Oh, was that you who just posted about food trucks? That’s funny. :)
Yeah, it was... <sheepish grin>

Posted by del_grande

The announcement implies all of the trucks will be on South this year - none on Capitol.

Is that correct? The Friday afternoon list shows 36 trucks - then again, maybe they'll be on both sides of the street?

Posted by austicke del_grande

del_grande wrote:The announcement implies all of the trucks will be on South this year - none on Capitol.

Is that correct? The Friday afternoon list shows 36 trucks - then again, maybe they'll be on both sides of the street?

That is correct.

They're shutting down South Street. The trucks will have plenty of room.

Posted by dudeckp

https://gencon.blog/2023/07/21/gen-con-block-party-2023/

Posted by zetiopiy

[This post has been removed]

New Post Sign in to write a new post.