Restrooms at Food Truck Area
Posted by nate_lockhart

Pretty poor idea to go from having rows and rows of places to use the restroom near the food trucks down to a single small trailer. Which broke on Sunday and was closed. 

Posted by llenlleawg

To be fair, you could go into Lucas Oil and use the bathrooms there.

Posted by nate_lockhart llenlleawg

llenlleawg wrote:
To be fair, you could go into Lucas Oil and use the bathrooms there.
Of course, or I could go to the convention hall, or a restaurant or drive all the way home. That doesn't change that where there are dense areas of people, there should be easily accessible bathrooms.

I don't think it would be as irritating, except they already had a solution that worked and instead changed to something worse. I mean they were a nicer bathroom. But if you are going to have thousands of people using something, you can't have just one. 

Posted by yoredi

This method will be very convenient for every employee, starting with wordle unlimited free

Posted by contractjoint

I believe that is the concept of fixing a genuine problem. However, if thousands of people will be utilizing something, you cannot have just one. geometry dash world

Posted by danakluk contractjoint

contractjoint wrote:I believe that is the concept of fixing a genuine problem. However, if thousands of people dream of flying somewhere else because they're closed on Sundays, you cannot have just one.

Haha the only thing we need to fix is to open it on Sundays! I mean what if I am working a whole weekend and are hungry??

New Post Sign in to write a new post.