D&D eXperience DM/Players Meet Up 2018
1 3 4 5
1 3 4 5
Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx

Hello fellow D&Ders.
Are you a player with one of the coveted D&D eXperience tickets and you're looking for a specific DM or wanting to fill out your group before you get to the Con?
Are you a D&D eXperience DM and you'd like to meet your players before you get to your table?
Well... this is the thread for you. This is the place for players and DMs to get paired up ahead of the Greatest Four Days in Gaming.

If you are DMing any of the D&D eXperience tracks at Gen Con 2018 OR are a player playing in any of the D&D eXperience tracks and you want to get your groups put together and matched up to your DM, please post here. When making a post to get added to either list PLEASE post your Real Name, the Track and Tier you have a ticket for (or that you're running if you're a DM) and the class(es) you will be playing and their levels plus the DM you'd like to have (if you have a preference). See the examples below for clarification.

Dungeon Master            Track/Team            Players/Class

Low Tracks A & B

Mike Amer              Low Track A/Aarakoca            Rex Joyner: Shadow Monk Lvl2(3)
(mike_amer)                                                      (rjoyner6)
                                                                         David Dent: Rogue Lvl1

Mike Amer              Low Track B/Aboleth
(mike_amer)

Jay Babcock            Low Track A/Bulette           Rob
                                                                             Becca
                                                                             Lisa
                                                                             Dan

Kevin Costello: Dwarf Fight Lvl1
                                                                             (kevincostello)
                                                                             Carmine Taglialatella: Low Track A. Caster

Jay Babcock            Low Track B/Banderhobb

John Bock               Low Track A/Beholder           Chris Nanda
(johnbock                                                               Andrea Nanda
                                                                                Randy Aitken
                                                                                Tim Weber
                                                                                Michael Thompson
                                                                                (midnight372)

Tom Christy: Ranger Lvl3

Mark Casiglio           Low Track A/Chimera 
(markcsigs@gmail.com)

Mark Casiglio           Low Track B/Crawling Claw 
(markcsigs@gmail.com) 

James Gross            Low Track

Mike Guilmette        Low Track A/Golem
(woodstock_aeb)

Mike Guilmette        Low Track B/Grick
(woodstock_aeb)

Carlos Guzman        Low Track A/Gargoyle
(solrac0050)

Carlos Guzman        Low Track B/Gith
(solrac0050)

Greg Harris             Low Track A/Hook Horror         Brian Shay: Rogue Lvl3
(mazinga)                                                            (gazornick)
                                                                           Scott Ferguson: Fighter Lvl3
                                                                           Dan: Celestial Lock Lvl2(3)
                                                                           (solodan)
                                                                           Rachel: Sorcerer
                                                                           Andy: Wizard or Paladin
                                                                           (canine10)
                                                                           CJ Oliver: DS Sorcerer Lvl4 or Ranger Lvl2
                                                                           (kestrana)

Mark Knapik            Low Track A/Kraken
(asmodeuslore)

Mark Knapik          Low Track B/Kobold           Brad Grosse. Fill-in
(asmodeuslore)                                                 (drmean)
                                                                           Martin Hoffman. Human Sorcerer
                                                                           Nick Hoffman. Elven Archer

Luther Johnson: Genasi Rogue
                                                                           (thafame)
                                                                           Richard Meyer: Cleric
                                                                           (richmeyer)
                                                                           Heather Meyer: Paladin

Greg Marks             Low Track B/Medusa

Charles Mushett      Low Track A/Manticore
(chazm72)

Charles Mushett      Low Track B/Mimic                 Ted Wysocki: Rogue Lvl4
(chazm72)                                                         (demicilies)
                                                                         David Wysocki: Druid Lvl4

John Prichard          Low Track A/Purple Worm
(discerningdm)

John Prichard          Low Track B/Piercer
(discerningdm)

Krishna Simonse      Low Track A/Slaadi
(k.simonse)

Krishna Simonse      Low Track B/Spectre              Grant Smith Tabaxi Monk Lvl1
(k.simonse)                                                         (gksmithlcw)                
                                                                          Jess Ransdell-Smith Tiefling Cleric Lvl1
                                                                          Austin:Barbarian (probably)
                                                                          (waltermana)

John Stanford          Low Track

Mid Tracks A & B

Brain Adrianse          Mid Track A/Angel
(tjxavier)

Brian Adrianse          Mid Track B/Ankheg          Mark
(tjxavier)                                                               (malcore1976)
                                                                              Dan
                                                                              Erica
                                                                              Walt
                                                                              Travis
                                                                              John

Jeremy Arnold          Mid Track A/Azer                   Mini Arnold
(silverstar0001)                                                   Martín Rodriguez: Monk/Ranger or Fighter  
                                                                          (mdr9687)
                                                                          Kiri Rodriguez: Class unknown

Charles Benscoter     Mid Track B/Banshee      James Trent
                                                                            Deron Fuller
                                                                            Stanley Chen
                                                                            Andrew Chang
                                                                            Ron Goodwin
                                                                            Scott Krok

​​​
Eric Bohm                Mid Track A/Behir                  Jeff Holloway: Fighter Lvl5
(ebohm)                                                              (greenthing)
                                                                          Andy: Cleric Lvl5 or Bard Lvl10
                                                                          Joe McNulty: Conquest Paladin Lvl8 or Lore Bard Lvl6.
                                                                          (vulture)
                                                                          Chris Broaddus: CoM Druid or Monk

(wolfjflywheel)
                                                                          James St Don: Support-happy Lore Bard Lvl9
                                                                          (vehementi)

Dave Bonham          Mid Track

Dave Caulson           Mid Track B/Cambion           Zach Little: Divine Soul Sorc Lvl6 or whatever
(weird.dave)                                                      (searingrain)
                                                                        Friend 1: Ancients Paladin Lvl7
                                                                        Friend 2: Vengeance Paladin Lvl5/6
                                                                        Friend 3: Arcane Trickster Lvl5/6 or Pal-Lock Lvl8
                                                                        Kent Wilson:MM Rogue Lvl5 or Bardlock Lvl8
                                                                        (kentcecilia)

Garrett Crowe          Mid Track A/Coutal
(barefoottourguide)

Garrett Crowe        Mid Track B/Chuul             George
(barefoottourguide)                                          (drwhocc57)
                                                                           Mike
                                                                           Connor
                                                                           Adam
                                                                           Steve
                                                                           Dan

Dan Erbacher           Mid Track

Jared Fegan             Mid Track A/Flameskull
(jesterzdragon)

Jared Fegan             Mid Track B/Flumph
(jesterzdragon)

Andrew Hindenburg  Mid Track A/Hydra
(chaosate)

Andrew Hindenburg  Mid Track B/Harpy       Chris Nanda
(chaosate)                                                       Andrea Nanda
                                                                         Mike Thompson
                                                                         (midnight372)
                                                                         Joshua Fairbanks
                                                                         (jfbanks)
                                                                         Heather Geirter-Fairbanks
                                                                         Blair McKenzie:Gnome Diviner Wizard.
                                                                         (shib71)

Scott Holmgren        Mid Track

Jennings McCoy        Mid Track A/Mephit             Jordan
                                                                       Liz
                                                                       Sean
                                                                       David
                                                                       Clyde

Jennings McCoy        Mid Track B/Minotaur    Shara Hinkel: Goblin Barbarian Lvl7
                                                                          (macattack3)
                                                                          Chris Hinkel: Human Diviner Lvl6
                                                                          Josh Howell: Aarakocra Arcane Archer lvl7
                                                                          John Beres: Aasimar War Cleric Lvl7
                                                                          Sean Duley: High Elf Swashbuckler Lvl6

Jennifer Steinhurst: Boom Sorcerer Lvl6
                                                                          (ahsoka323)

Dan "Balor" Peery     Mid Track A/Pixie
(ringweld)

Dan "Balor" Peery     Mid Track B/Pegasus              Drew: Fighter Lvl5
(ringweld)                                                            Bill: War Cleric Lvl5

Troy Sandlin            Mid Track A/Stirge             Stephan
(silverfoxx)                                                         Iain
                                                                             Brett
                                                                             Michael
                                                                             Laural
                                                                             Susanne

Troy Sandlin            Mid Track B/Shadow           Matt 
(silverfoxx)                                                           (mmacgregor)         
                                                                              Eric
                                                                              Keith
                                                                              Rob
                                                                              George
                                                                              Tom Christy: Bard Lvl7 
                                                                              (arksorn)   

Jacob Schuck           Mid Track                                                                                                                                                

Player/PC Pool (Names not separated by a space want to game at the same table together)
Low Tracks A & B

Mid Tracks A & B

Normal
Small
Posted by treialle

Our team from Gencon last year is looking to continue with our GM this year in the mid-track if possible:

Dungeon Master             Track/Team           Players
Troy Sandlin                    Mid A                      Stephen, Iain, Brett, Michael, Laurel, Susanne

Normal
Small
Posted by brettknight treialle

treialle wrote:
Our team from Gencon last year is looking to continue with our GM this year in the mid-track if possible:
Troy Sandlin                    Mid A                      Stephen, Iain, Brett, Michael, Laurel, Susanne
ditto :-) 

Normal
Small
Posted by mmacgregor

Hi, we have 5 players also looking to book Troy for track B
Troy Sandlin                    Mid B.                    Matt, Eric, Keith, Rob, George

thanks!
matt

Normal
Small
Posted by gaussian treialle

treialle wrote:
Here, Let me try and fill out this table to the best of my knowledge. If any of you have leveled past 5 let me know and I'll update this post. Also, if I mess up anyone's character class, my apologies. It's been a few months. : ) 

Troy Sandlin                    Mid A                     Stephen : Monk 5
                                                                       Iain: Cleric 5
                                                                       Brett: Fighter 5
                                                                       Michael: Wizard 5
                                                                       Laurel: Barbarian 5
                                                                       Susanne: Monk 5

Normal
Small
Posted by greenthing

Player/PC Pool
Jeff Holloway : Mid Track A (Fighter 5)

Normal
Small
Posted by kevincostello

Hi all.  Thanks for doing this.

My friend Carmine and I are both Low Track A, so here's the data:

Kevin Costello: Low Track A (Dwarven F1)
Carmine Taglialatella: Low Track A (unknown, likely spell caster)

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx

No problem Kevin. I've got you and Carmine swimming in the Player Pool.

The DMs have not yet been given their assignments yet so we're still a little ways out from putting the actual tables together but as players jump in you can get your teams around and on deck.

Welcome to the eXperience.

Normal
Small
Posted by malcore1976

Luckily my friends and I got 6 tickets for Mid Track B (tier 2) so we'll be grouping up and discussing what classes we want to play.

My group:  Mark (me), Dan, Erica, Walt, Travis and Jon.

We just need to secure a willing DM and we're golden!  Also, can't wait (as this will be our group's 1st D&D experience)

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx malcore1976

malcore1976 wrote:
Luckily my friends and I got 6 tickets for Mid Track B (tier 2) so we'll be grouping up and discussing what classes we want to play.
My group:  Mark (me), Dan, Erica, Walt, Travis and Jon.
We just need to secure a willing DM and we're golden!  Also, can't wait (as this will be our group's 1st D&D experience)
Thank you Mark. I tossed your group into the Player Pool to await the coming of the DMs.
I think you're going to enjoy the eXperience.

Normal
Small
Posted by midnight372

We have 5 players in our group for:
Low Track A:
Chris Nanda
Andrea Nanda
Randy Aitken
Tim Weber
Michael Thompson (me)

Then we have 3 players in our group for:
Mid Track B:
Chris Nanda
Andrea Nanda
Michael Thompson

Looking to see if Garrett (dm_gmc) is DM'ing again this year (we had him last year), if so we would love to have him. 

Normal
Small
Posted by waltermana

Hey Guys, 

Im on low track B and looking to coordinate with a group before hand!  Probably going to play a barbarian.

cheers,
Austin

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx midnight372

midnight372 wrote:
We have 5 players in our group for:
Low Track A:
Chris Nanda
Andrea Nanda
Randy Aitken
Tim Weber
Michael Thompson (me)
Then we have 3 players in our group for:
Mid Track B:
Chris Nanda
Andrea Nanda
Michael Thompson
Looking to see if Garrett (dm_gmc) is DM'ing again this year (we had him last year), if so we would love to have him. 
All right! Got you in the pool. I'm sure Garrett will be there this year but we don't know our schedules just yet. I've got you tagged and first in line.

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx waltermana

waltermana wrote:
Hey Guys, 
Im on low track B and looking to coordinate with a group before hand!  Probably going to play a barbarian.
cheers,
Austin
Into the Player Pool you go, Austin! See you in August.

Normal
Small
Posted by mdr9687

Hi!  My wife and I are looking to latch on to a Mid-Track A group.

Martín Rodriguez-Monk/Ranger or Fighter
Kiri Rodriguez-?

Thanks for organizing this!

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx mdr9687

mdr9687 wrote:
Hi!  My wife and I are looking to latch on to a Mid-Track A group.
Martín Rodriguez-Monk/Ranger or Fighter
Kiri Rodriguez-?
Thanks for organizing this!

Ok, Martin. Into the Player Pool with you two! Just know, The Watch is watching you!

Normal
Small
Posted by ebohm

Eric Bohm - DM for The D&D Experience @ Gen Con - Mid Track A, looking for players.

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx ebohm

ebohm wrote:
Eric Bohm - DM for The D&D Experience @ Gen Con - Mid Track A, looking for players.
Eric, I got you in and just waiting for a team of players.

Normal
Small
Posted by johnbock

Hey, Low track A DM here, looking for Group... 

I didn't run the experience last year due to conflicts, but I would like to get a group together soon so I can get some stuff done before the convention.  I'll try and check this post daily until we get a group together.  

John Bock

Normal
Small
Posted by canine10

HI John, I am doing low track A, I can play whatever class is needed, but I would like to play either a gnome wizard or paladin.

Hi Eric, I am doing mid track A as well, I have a lvl 5 cleric or a lvl 10 lore bard.  I can play either character, whatever is needed.

Andy

Sign in to write a new post. New Post
1 3 4 5
1 3 4 5