Careers at Gen Con
Looking for a rewarding career in the game industry? Want a challenging job with flexibility, a collaborative team environment, and great perks?
Gen Con offers seasonal, contract, part-time, and full-time opportunities throughout the year, so bookmark this page and check back often to see the latest positions!
|Web / Mobile App Developer||Full-Time (exempt)||Seattle, WA|
|QA Lead||Full-Time (exempt)||Seattle, WA|
|Technical Program Manager||Full-Time (exempt)||Seattle, WA|
Working at Gen Con
Gen Con's corporate office resides in the beautiful Leschi neighborhood of Seattle, located on the shores of Lake Washington. Employment also includes annual attendance to the Gen Con convention in Indianapolis.
Company benefits include:
- Fun, flexible work environment with sit/stand desks
- Game-loving team culture with regular social events
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision
- Generous 401(k) matching
- Good work/life balance with extensive vacation time, holidays, sick days, and three personal days per year
- Annual offsite corporate summit, which has taken place at venues in Portland, Whistler, the Methow Valley, Orcas Island, and at Seattle's Safeco Field.
Gen Con does not offer relocation assistance or sponsor visas at this time. All submitted resumes must be accompanied by a cover letter.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants only, please. No recruiters or agencies.