Media Applications, Guidelines & Policies
- Gen Con Online is a free virtual experience for all. As such, there is no press badge type for 2020. Members of the media who wish to cover Gen Con Online must adhere to the following policies:
- Posting or airing any event including but not limited to workshops, seminars, panels, awards, demos, and play-throughs — without prior consent from Gen Con and the specific event organizer is not permitted.
- Media outlets that would like to videotape, film, and/or record any matter that will be used for commercial purposes (non-news) must first obtain written permission from Gen Con and any other participants being recorded.
- To request the appropriate consents, please email [email protected] with detailed information regarding the interest to record at Gen Con Online.
- All participants in Gen Con Online, including media professionals, must adhere to the Gen Con Online Code of Conduct and Gen Con Show Policies.