Exhibitor Housing Block
Posted by jordanmiller

Hello all, this year is my first year as an exhibitor.  Normally around this time of the year I am stressing out trying to organize my group to get a hotel room, so I am pretty familiar with the process for attendees.

However I have never participated in the exhibitor housing block.  I would expect that since the number of exhibitors is known there isn't as much of a mad dash for hotel rooms.  is this expectation correct?  what is the process like?

The exhibitor housing block opens after the general one so it has me a bit nervous.

Thanks.

Posted by marimaccadmin

I haven't participated in the exhibitor block, but, if it were me, I'd prepare as much as I could to get my room as soon as possible.  The block is neither unlimited, nor, to the best of my recollection, does it consist only of connected hotel rooms.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by lynniekitty

I know we are part of a large group that run a game every year there. Last year they gave us rooms in three different hotels and we were across the hall from the dealers room. I'm not sure how they go about it, but exhibitors do tend to get downtown hotels just don't hold your breath for everyone to be in the same hotel.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.