Auction
Posted by ndgeekboy

Oh geez. Now I've got John ("Bluto") Belushi in my head chanting "TOVA! TOVA! TOVA!"

Posted by oldcurmudgeonstudios kevinrg

kevinrg wrote:
Assuming they are all different and not 13 and 10 of the same mini.  In that case, I'd be more prone to put into small lots.    
I'm not sure I've seen any Eisenwerk stuff sell recently.  Actually, using the auction search tool nothing 'Eisenwerk' comes up.   HTF I believe which, sometimes is a good thing and sometimes because there just was never a demand even years later.  Tough call on that one.  Might be prone to dividing into factions/groups.
Grenadier depends on what they are really.

The Grenadier minis are all of the Space Squadron type. All space ships / space stations.

Posted by jerrytel oldcurmudgeonstudios

oldcurmudgeonstudios wrote:
kevinrg wrote:
Assuming they are all different and not 13 and 10 of the same mini.  In that case, I'd be more prone to put into small lots.    
I'm not sure I've seen any Eisenwerk stuff sell recently.  Actually, using the auction search tool nothing 'Eisenwerk' comes up.   HTF I believe which, sometimes is a good thing and sometimes because there just was never a demand even years later.  Tough call on that one.  Might be prone to dividing into factions/groups.
Grenadier depends on what they are really.
The Grenadier minis are all of the Space Squadron type. All space ships / space stations.

As was previously mentioned, I would personally make smaller groups of 2 or 3 similar types to reduce the number of lots or just roll the dice and put them all in an Eisenwerks lot and a Grenadier lot and set a reserve you are comfortable with.

Posted by kevinrg oldcurmudgeonstudios

=inheritThe Grenadier minis are all of the Space Squadron type. All space ships / space stations.

I'd be more prone to bundle those.  I think the Space Squadron blisters were all represented in a box set (just a few more of them) and the box set is around a $75 item.   Another one of those HTF, but not necessarily in demand type things.   I'd put a fair reserve on it that you'd be happy with and see what happens.    My 2 cents.. good luck!

Edit : Jerry was typing basically the same thing I was at the same time.  

Posted by jerrytel kevinrg

kevinrg wrote:
=inheritThe Grenadier minis are all of the Space Squadron type. All space ships / space stations.
I'd be more prone to bundle those.  I think the Space Squadron blisters were all represented in a box set (just a few more of them) and the box set is around a $75 item.   Another one of those HTF, but not necessarily in demand type things.   I'd put a fair reserve on it that you'd be happy with and see what happens.    My 2 cents.. good luck!
Edit : Jerry was typing basically the same thing I was at the same time.  

Kevin - you are much more experienced seller than I am and able to give a bit more specific advice as well :)

New Post Sign in to write a new post.
1 2 3 5