Speed painting competition
Posted by doombunny

Does anyone know what the speed painting contests are listed as? I don't see them in the event listing.  I didn't see them last year either,  but they were clearly doing them when I got to gencon. Are they just not listed yet?

Posted by roderick

They'd be listed under "Miniature Hobby Events" in the Event Type filter.

Posted by del_grande doombunny

The only one I see is the Aces of Painting Charity Event - is that what you mean?

Posted by doombunny roderick

roderick wrote:
They'd be listed under "Miniature Hobby Events" in the Event Type filter.

That's where they should be, but they aren't there. Weren't there last year either, but they still actually had them. I'm just trying to figure out what I'm missing.

Posted by doombunny del_grande

del_grande wrote:
The only one I see is the Aces of Painting Charity Event - is that what you mean?
Unfortunately no. The one I'm looking for is an hour long event that happens pretty much every hour. It usually pretty full, which is why I'm trying to get it in my wish list for tomorrow. Lat year I didn't see any of them listed so I assumed it wasn't happening, only to see it running like normal when I got there. And completely sold out. So other people were able to find it somehow and sign up.

Posted by jillemoody

Keep checking the event list. I got 2 sessions last year. If I remember correctly, they showed up after the initial rush.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.