True Dungeon run with kids
Posted by mavrick593

I am looking to join forces with another group or family to coordinate a True Dungeon run of Barb Beard's Treasure. My kids, 9 and 11, and my wife are coming to Gen Con for the first time and I would love to share this awesome experience with them. Getting some other kids, or adults who don't mind kids, would be a nice introduction for them.

The run would have to be Saturday some time, preferably after the exhibit floor closes, but I'm sure that time slot is number 1 for everyone, so I'm willing to be flexible on the time. I figure buying out the run is the best bet. Whether I do that or someone else does doesn't matter to me; we can coordinate paying whomever back after we settle the plans.

Is there anyone out there that might be up for this?

Posted by alans

Hi, getting onto the TD forums would be best.
The minimum posted age for TD is 13, so you'd really need to make sure both that you get a whole run as you said, and that TD will allow it.  Some years they are more strict than others...

Posted by mavrick593

Thanks for the heads up. I've posted there too and I am making sure I get a full run to share out with others.

Posted by apteryx

Suggest getting on TD forum and send a PM to Jeff Martin (TD creator). 

Posted by mavrick593

If I have a full run of people who are also bringing kids or ok with kids do I still need to run it by Jeff?

Posted by malfakter mavrick593

mavrick593 wrote:
If I have a full run of people who are also bringing kids or ok with kids do I still need to run it by Jeff?
Did you get a full run?  My daughter and I have tickets for a Saturday slot, but we'd happily join you if you have 2 openings and then release our current tickets.

Posted by mavrick593 malfakter

malfakter wrote:
mavrick593 wrote:
Did you get a full run?  My daughter and I have tickets for a Saturday slot, but we'd happily join you if you have 2 openings and then release our current tickets.
I did get a full run, but the other tickets are already spoken for. Good luck on your search! 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.