Separate lines for Will-Call
Posted by themigo13

Hey team,
We have our badges for the Con but have a couple event tickets we need to pick-up at Will-Call. I am assuming that it opens about noon on Wed and runs until the end of the Con as usual. Do any of you more learned folks know if Will-Call is one line for all badges/event tix, or is there a line just for folks grabbing their event tix?

Thanks much,
M

Posted by helenbb

One line for everything. On Wednesday it will look really long but it tends to move reasonably fast. From the back door of the convention center to the front is usually about half an hour.

Posted by austicke

Will Call hours
Wednesday: noon – Thursday 2 am
Thursday – Saturday: 7 am – 11 pm
Sunday: 7 am – 3 pm

Posted by themigo13

Thanks so much team! HAPPY GENCONNING!

Posted by wallwalla547

Any idea how long the will call line is on Thursday mornings? Say around 8:30 or 9:00am? Can I get my tickets in less than 1.5 hours? 

Posted by wewantthefunk themigo13

themigo13 wrote:
Hey team,
We have our badges for the Con but have a couple event tickets we need to pick-up at Will-Call. I am assuming that it opens about noon on Wed and runs until the end of the Con as usual. Do any of you more learned folks know if Will-Call is one line for all badges/event tix, or is there a line just for folks grabbing their event tix?
Thanks much,
M
Same thing happened to me. Glad I paid for shipping only to get a screw job of waiting in the will call line.

This is a theft of money and time and everyone should get the shipping cost refunded.

We are literally not getting what we paid for.

Posted by themigo13

Nah, this is on me. Signed up a couple days ago for those events, way after the badges shipped.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.