Newly weds Looking for Downtown room
Posted by tclonch

Soon to be newly wed couple looking for downtown room. We were wanting to spend our newly wed vacay in Indy for GenCon but got a bad draw in the housing lottery. Trying our luck posting here in case someone has to reschedule or needs to give up their downtown room. Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this! Have a great day!

Posted by foodiddiedoo

I have an extra King Bed with sofa bed room at the Embassy Suites downtown.  My party decided to condense to 2 rooms from 3.  I was planning on releasing it.

Posted by walkerdrakon foodiddiedoo

foodiddiedoo wrote:
I have an extra King Bed with sofa bed room at the Embassy Suites downtown.  My party decided to condense to 2 rooms from 3.  I was planning on releasing it.
I’d be happy to take it if it’s still available. Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Posted by jaldarazy foodiddiedoo

foodiddiedoo wrote:
I would also be interested in the room if it is still available! my number is 6149005992 and my email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance! :)

Posted by ryanjohnson221

Hi! I’d be happy to help pay for anyone’s room in return for some floor space to sleep. Feel free to text or call me at 480-980-6510 with any questions.

Posted by lelandelliott

[This post has been removed]

Posted by 3rdclass

I have an extra room, I overbooked, Courtyard Marriott Airport - Aug 2-7 - Two (2) Doubles. I'd even lend you my car, if you needed transport. Text me at work, 651-409-9771. It's not downtown, but that may be a tall order.Jeff Riegle, Father/Husband/Gamer/Veteran/Engineer

New Post Sign in to write a new post.