Looking for Roommate
Posted by shomrich

I have a room at the Holiday Inn Express across from Lucas Oil. It is a Queen/Queen with a full size sleeper sofa. It is just me and possibly one friend.

Posted by tass shomrich

shomrich wrote:
I have a room at the Holiday Inn Express across from Lucas Oil. It is a Queen/Queen with a full size sleeper sofa. It is just me and possibly one friend.

Do you still have space available?

Posted by shomrich tass

tass wrote:
shomrich wrote:

Do you still
tass wrote:
shomrich wrote:

I do believe so

Posted by tass shomrich

shomrich wrote:
tass wrote:
shomrich wrote:

Do you still
tass wrote:
shomrich wrote:

I do believe so

I am interested, please let me know how you want to go about this. I'm working GenCon and prefer a closer hotel, so I don't have to spend as much time traveling.

Posted by shomrich

Can you email me [email protected]? I forget to check the forum regularly.

Posted by shomrich tass

tass wrote:
shomrich wrote:
tass wrote:
shomrich wrote:

Do you still
tass wrote:
shomrich wrote:

I do believe so

I am interested, please let me know how you want to go about this. I'm working GenCon and prefer a closer hotel, so I don't have to spend as much time traveling.

​​​​​ Would you be alright with the pull out sofa? If so there is still room.

Posted by tass shomrich

shomrich wrote:
Can you email me [email protected]? I forget to check the forum regularly.

I sent you an email, thank you!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.