Unable to see My Schedule on Web version
Posted by mcanaday

When accessing the site with Chrome (or IE) browser, I do not see the 'My Schedule' option.
However, I can see this option when I go to the site with my phone.
Is there a way to see 'My Schedule' on the normal website when accessed from a computer?

Posted by parody

If you make your browser window narrower then it'll appear.  (It's marked for the "small" view.)

The normal view way to bring up that information is to click on your name.  "Tickets by Event" is the same info.  (They're actually the same page, as you can also see if you narrow the browser window.)

Posted by glory

Where is it supposed to appear at on the web version? I don't see it either. 

Posted by parody

• Click on your name at the end of the Gen Con site menu bar.  (Ignore the popup menu.)
  • Scroll down (if necessary) to "Tickets By Event".
  • This is the same information.

If you'd like to view it like you'd see it on your phone, make your web browser window narrower.

Hope this makes sense.

Posted by mcanaday

Here is your user story:
As a desktop User, I would like to see my Scheduled Events on the Gen Con website.
This should not be restricted to mobile devices only.
I should not be required to manipulate my browser in some unnatural way so the code kicks in that triggers that option in my dropdown list.
Just make it show on all browsers and devices.

Thanks,
Matt.

Posted by glory parody

parody wrote:

• Click on your name at the end of the Gen Con site menu bar.  (Ignore the popup menu.)
  • Scroll down (if necessary) to "Tickets By Event".
  • This is the same information.

If you'd like to view it like you'd see it on your phone, make your web browser window narrower.
Hope this makes sense.
Thanks much! That was what I needed. 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.