Unable to see room availability
Posted by saberpilot

Is there a limit as to how many times you can switch your reservation in the portal? Or are reservations being cut off from switching?After updating to a different (cheaper) hotel, I'm no longer able to access/see any hotel availability through the portal except for my own hotel - I thought everyone was supposed to have access until 7/15 or 7/16.To specify, this message appears when I'm trying to look at the current accessibility via mobile: 
To change hotels please cancel this reservation and create a new one. 

On the desktop site, it only allows me to see the specific rooms at the hotel I've booked. 

Is this an anomaly or am I just set for Gencon? I was trying to hold out for a 2 bed room if possible, but when one came up similar to my previous reservation (but cheaper) I jumped. If I'm set, then that's fine, but it would be good to update the T&C to let folks know there's either a switch-limit or a more hard-set date.

(or maybe this is all in error and I'm just special enough to have broken the system XD; )

Posted by austicke saberpilot

saberpilot wrote:Is there a limit as to how many times you can switch your reservation in the portal? Or are reservations being cut off from switching?

Not that I'm aware. I've never heard of such a cutoff, and some people switch hotels multiple times as they leapfrog to downtown.

You'll probably need to contact Q-rooms directly for support.

Posted by saberpilot austicke

austicke wrote:
saberpilot wrote:Is there a limit as to how many times you can switch your reservation in the portal? Or are reservations being cut off from switching?

Not that I'm aware. I've never heard of such a cutoff, and some people switch hotels multiple times as they leapfrog to downtown.You'll probably need to contact Q-rooms directly for support.

I also like letting others know when I see things pop up, so my hands have been tied... XD;

Posted by saberpilot austicke

I responded on the FB group, but for those not on there, the Q-Rooms said Crowne Plaza Union Station (at least that location, not sure if all Crowne Plaza hotels) downloaded their reservation list early - not charged deposits yet for, but downloaded - so folks are locked in on those hotel rooms unless they call and speak with Q-Rooms.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.