Cannot add child wristband
Posted by pirateclem

Cannot add child wristband to my badge order without selecting one of my "friends".  Each friend appears to have to be a separate account that has an email address and signs a waiver stating they are 18, etc with a separate account on here.  I just want to make sure to have a wristband for my 8 year old son.  Did not have this problem last year.  

Help!

Posted by austicke

Your child doesn't need an account or even an email address to buy them a wristband. Just select Someone Else.

Posted by erikml

Cannot Add Child Wristbands.

I tried selecting Child Wristband and entered my contact phone number, then selected "someone else" and entered the name (it said name not found, like it was looking for a registered adult with email). It still does not show the wristband on the list of badges for checkout.

Posted by austicke erikml

erikml wrote:Cannot Add Child Wristbands.
I tried selecting Child Wristband and entered my contact phone number, then selected "someone else" and entered the name (it said name not found, like it was looking for a registered adult with email). It still does not show the wristband on the list of badges for checkout.

It asks for an email address, not a name. If the child doesn’t have email, select Don’t Know and enter the name. Or is they what you did?

Posted by erikml

Correct. I first tried selecting "Don't Know", then I entered one child's name and it didn't add any wristbands to the cart. I then tried to add an email, and it sent a confirmation request but I was busy at the time and had to drop it then. I'm not filled with confidence that even if I confirm an email it will let me add a wristband to the cart. Am using Firefox, will consider trying on different browsers.

Aha! Adding an email for the child in addition to saying I don't know the email allowed it to select the name, even though i haven't confirmed it yet. But on Firefox it still doesn't let me add the wristband to cart. It did work on Chrome.

What a mess. Now to get the next kiddo added on.

For the second kid I tried finding by name without entering any email, and it worked on Chrome. Firefox won't add them though. So I probably didn't have to do the email at all when adding kids, it was just that Firefox doesn't add wristbands to the cart (but did add a day-badge). I recommend trying Chrome or another browser.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.