Please standardize different platform web pages & include important links
Posted by buffythecatslayer

The Gen Con pages on different platforms well, differ, and some things are not readily available.

I could not find a link to the interactive map (not the exhibit hall map) on any platform/browser combo.

On my iPad, in Safari & Chrome, there is no direct link to the event finder, except by digging through two drop-downs and another web page.  On Android, in Chrome, there is a direct button link to it.

On my iPad, in both browsers, when I click on my name/ID on the top bar to bring up the drop-down, it takes me to (or refreshes) my basic info page, and the drop-down disappears.  This can happen 3-4 times before the drop-down stays active & I can get to my other associated pages.

It seems like the iPad is using the non-mobile version of the page, when it probably should use the mobile version, as I don't have either iPad issue on Android.

Please try & fix these issues.  I know they are all minor, but they are annoying to people that are looking for information, especially on mobile platforms.

Posted by dtveraas

The Convention Map can now be found under the Experience menu in all views. 

The Event Finder is now "Find Events" and can be found under the Attend menu.

We have found the range at which Find Events does not display as a stand alone button. This issue will be addressed. 

Thank you very much for your diligence and feedback. We really do appreciate it. 

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Excellent work!  Thank you.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.