not-a-bug, feature request to export schedule
Posted by jcardii

Hello,
When I visit my homepage, "My Schedule" shows all of the events I'm running and also the ones I have tickets for. What isn't shown are times that I've volunteered to assist run games or GM for events run by other companies. If I could reserve blocks of time on the schedule, I could see conflicts I create for myself. Alternately, if I could export my schedule from my home page as events in an iCalendar (.ics) file, I could import them to my own calendar program. I'm aware of the High Programmer site, and am suggesting that the capabilities to download a calendar file be supported in the main interface.

Thanks,
John Card II

Posted by tinabear81

It would be nice if there was a way to manage your schedule that way. I wound up putting everything into my calendar by hand, which was annoying, but the only solution I could see. A feature that would let you add other (non-ticket) things to your account’s schedule would be great.

Posted by kellishaver

Since we're on the subject, it would be nice if you were able to export or view a schedule that includes friends & family. I know I can look at their schedules individually, but I'd like an easy way to build one master schedule that shows where everyone is. This is useful for keeping track of teens and coordinating meals. 

Posted by tinabear81

Agreed. Building that spreadsheet myself wasn’t difficult, but it was still a pain and it took a while.

Posted by boc_mage

Very much like to see this as a feature update. 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.