Bug: Zero Hotel Resevations even though I have not made any
Posted by nikki

I did not make any reservations because I have read about fishing until the Con is close and people having good luck with that.  But now, on my Housing Page, it says I have zero reservations remaining even though I never made one.  I will need those reservations as I am planning to make some when and if I get lucky enough to find one in the upcoming months.  I bought the badges for my family on my account so I should have two reservations still available.

Posted by marimaccadmin

You're going to have to email [email protected] for help with that.

Posted by mikeboozer nikki

nikki wrote:
I did not make any reservations because I have read about fishing until the Con is close and people having good luck with that.  But now, on my Housing Page, it says I have zero reservations remaining even though I never made one.  I will need those reservations as I am planning to make some when and if I get lucky enough to find one in the upcoming months.  I bought the badges for my family on my account so I should have two reservations still available.

This message only means that you have accessed the housing portal for a reservation. That is the 0 number.

The reservations you can make is the number that you can go ahead and book.

You still has access to the portal, and can make a reservation. 

Total reservations you can make for the following badge holders: 1

Reservations remaining for the following badge holders: 0

Mike Boozer
Customer Service & Volunteer Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by indytechguy

I had the same issue and was able to get a prompt reply from customer service and they have posted above.

Posted by nikki

Thank you very much for the replies.  It is very helpful and I'm glad we're still able to make reservations!  :-)

New Post Sign in to write a new post.