Cannot add anything to Wish List?
Posted by quarex

As the subject says; I have tried in Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and on my phone, and no matter what I do or what event I try to add (just clicking on a ticket for myself), I get a "Processing Please Wait..." screen in desktop browsers and then nothing, and on my phone I click "add selected tickets to Wish List" and then the screen just sits there.

Thoughts?  Is my account broken?  Confused because I have never used the Wish List before?  :)

Posted by mikeboozer

quarex you do not have a badge on the account you are posting from. You must have a badge to attend the convention and to make a wish list.

Mike Boozer Customer Service & Event Team Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by quarex

Ha haaa!  BRILLIANT!  Sigh.  I should have thought of that.  No wonder I never use the Wish List, I basically never have a badge since I am always waiting for my Auction volunteer badge at this point :)  Though this year I just might be buying one...guess I should decide by this weekend.

Thanks for your help.

Posted by austicke

If you want to register for events this weekend, you can buy a badge now and then get a refund when you receive your GM badge.

Posted by quarex

Plot Twist: I got an e-mail out of the blue not long after this exchange confirming my receipt of a volunteer badge.  I have the feeling a certain someone saw this and decided to make me feel silly.  :)

Posted by austicke

Hehe. I'm glad it came through. :)

New Post Sign in to write a new post.