Family Fun Day on Sunday
Posted by delrok

I searched but didn't find a clear answer. Is it $45 PER family member or $45 total for up to four people? 

If its the latter this is exactly what I have been waiting for I will be there this year and EVERY year! 

Posted by rz3wg4mattingly

It is $45 total.  I bring the family along every year for the Sunday fun.

Posted by delrok

Awesome thanks! Totally going now.

Posted by hauntedcity

HOw does the registration work?  When I select Family Fun pass, it's associated with my name (even though I have a 4-day pass).  How do I get all my family members registered in the system, so they can sign up for events?

Posted by marimaccadmin

Here's info about how a Family Fun pas works:

FAMILY FUN BADGE INSTRUCTIONS

1. Sign into your account and click the “Get A Badge” link on the left side of the screen.
  2. Press the select button for the Family Fun Package.
  3. Click your name, and then hit the “Checkout” button. Click the names you want to add. If there are no names you will need to add them.
  4. At the bottom of the page you will see a “Someone else” link. Click that link. You will see an email address box (If the person has an account you would put their address in there). If your family does not have accounts you will want to select the “Don’t Know” button.
  5. Then enter their first and last name in the boxes provided and hit the enter key on your keyboard.
    IMPORTANT: Do not click “Submit” yet!
  6. Hitting the enter key will add that person to your list. Repeat this step until you have added everyone you want to buy the badge for.
  7. Then make sure you click their names once you’ve added them! When you have added everyone and clicked their names you will be able to hit the submit button.
  8. Now all of your "family" will be listed on the Family Fun badge and account.

Posted by hauntedcity

Thanks! Badges successfully purchased!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.