Family Fun Day Badges
Posted by reklawyad

Have a few questions about the Family Fun Day Badges. 

1. Can I purchase badges for "friends" of the family as well as my family, IE my friend and his daughter are thinking of going with me on Sunday, since we do not share the same last name is that a no no?

2. Are we restricted to just the Family Fun Day events/hall or can we explore the entire Gencon areas? Specifically we wanted to go visit the King of Tokyo/New York booth, as well as Star Realms/Hero Realms booth as well as gaming area to play some games.

Thanks for the information, this is a last minute, well heck we might as well go on Sunday if we can get in for so cheap, deal!

Posted by trace_sl

I do not think there is anything to prevent that, you just enter their names. 

If on-site you just purchase the family fun day package. 

-------------------------------------------
FAMILY FUN BADGE INSTRUCTIONS

1. Sign into your account and click the “Get A Badge” link on the left side of the screen.
  2. Press the select button for the Family Fun Package.
  3. Click your name, and then hit the “Checkout” button. Click the names you want to add. If there are no names you will need to add them.
  4. At the bottom of the page you will see a “Someone else” link. Click that link. You will see an email address box (If the person has an account you would put their address in there). If your family does not have accounts you will want to select the “Don’t Know” button
  5. Then enter their first and last name in the boxes provided and hit the enter key on your keyboard.
    IMPORTANT: Do not click “Submit” yet!
  6. Hitting the enter key will add that person to your list. Repeat this step until you have added everyone you want to buy the badge for.
  7. Then make sure you click their names once you’ve added them! When you have added everyone and clicked their names you will be able to hit the submit button.
  8. Now all of your "family" will be listed on the Family Fun badge and account.

Posted by austicke reklawyad

reklawyad wrote:2. Are we restricted to just the Family Fun Day events/hall or can we explore the entire Gencon areas? Specifically we wanted to go visit the King of Tokyo/New York booth, as well as Star Realms/Hero Realms booth as well as gaming area to play some games.

A Family Fun Day badge is just like any badge except it's only valid on Sunday. You have full access to the con on that day.

Posted by reklawyad

Excellent thanks for all the information!!

Posted by bakermouse10133

My daughter sand I last year did a button hunt that was just for kids, in case you didnt know about that. The bigger company's will participate I think last year we started at the Mayfair desk in the game hall they gave us a map of where to find all the buttons. 
I believe the program book might give a better discription or you can ask at one of the desks.

Posted by philofmars

Is there a price for sunday for one person? I can't find that info....

Posted by austicke philofmars

philofmars wrote:Is there a price for sunday for one person?

Yes, it's $45 for 1-4 people.

Posted by djspears

So what exactly is the family fun pass? My 6 and 8 year old would like to go, would  there be something fun for them? Is the button hunt still happening or anything regarding Mario? Tjanks

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.