VIG Companion Badge
Posted by kor

Does anyone know what the status is of VIP Companion Badges?  My friend is a VIP, and I would like to upgrade my current badge to a VIP Companion Badge, but I can't find any info on how to do this.

Posted by dgoodchild

I'm sorry to say, but Mr. Boozer posted earlier today that VIG Companion badges are sold out as of today.
Maybe have your friend keep trying periodically in case one gets canceled?

Posted by kjelstad

There isn't even an option anymore to buy one if you are a vig.  It isn't going to happen.   He needed to,get it after you booked your hotel.

Posted by kor kjelstad

kjelstad wrote:
There isn't even an option anymore to buy one if you are a vig.  It isn't going to happen.   He needed to,get it after you booked your hotel.
Thanks for letting me know.  I guess I should have done more research on this.

Posted by remnant

The earliest he could have done an upgrade was after you bought your badge or he could have bought a VIG comp badge the day badges went on sale for you through his login account.  Sorry you didn't get one, he can either post a thread asking someone to let him know if the cancel or check the option sporadically.  Next year the option for VIG Companion badges will go down to only one per VIG so on the brightside next year he'll have one for sure.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.