I anyone else just sitting here waiting...?
Posted by helenbb

Waiting... for the event catalog to show up!

I'm so eager to start looking through it and finding great events! I've planned my whole weekend around it!

Posted by cerealkiller195

was there a set time? i looked over email but didn't see anything yet. I assume the second it comes out the site will crash anyway lol

Posted by armadilloal

The last newsletter they sent out said Noon Eastern today, which is about 15 minutes from now.

Posted by jedikitty

Yes, I'm here ! Can't concentrate on work at all !

Posted by hendal

you and me both I tell ya, can not wait, so looking forward

Posted by garhkal

All i am waiting on is the 15th when events reg goes LIVE!!

Posted by lore seeker

Personally, I'm waiting on when certain events show up in the catalog. Kind of hard to plan my GenCon when some events aren't even up yet.

Posted by helenbb

Does anyone know for sure what's missing? I know Killer Breakfast isn't going to happen. :(   

Last year there were a number of great writing panels (writing in general, not writing for games) and I haven't seen any of those this year. There was also a 'Family LARP' last year which we very much enjoyed, but I don't see it on the list this year.

And of course, I'm not seeing a panel for Wil Wheaton to talk about Titansgrave. We enjoyed that last year, and I was hoping there might be another this year.

Posted by jedikitty helenbb

helenbb wrote:And of course, I'm not seeing a panel for Wil Wheaton to talk about Titansgrave. We enjoyed that last year, and I was hoping there might be another this year.

I was also wondering about this - Wil's panels are always a highlight of the con for me !

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.