How do I get help for a badge purchase?
Posted by madmaxneo

I am looking for a way to get in touch with someone because I goofed when I purchased my badge. I wanted to have it sent to me through the mail this year instead of doing will call and I somehow missed that whole section and it defaulted to will call. I really need to have it changed. 

Posted by maijstral2

Hover your cursor over your name at the top, go to my packets. You will see your badge purchase with will call as method of pickup. Next to that is a clickable link that says change. Click it and you can change to delivery. You will probably be required to pay the delivery method you choose.

Posted by madmaxneo

There is no link on that page. 
Here is a screen shot.

Never mind the screen shot link is not working correctly.

Posted by maijstral2

Hmmm, I don't know what to tell you then, I took a screen shot of mine with the link there but I can't figure out how to put it on here. The image link wants a URL and I can't post it off my computer.

I clicked on my change and it opened a box that told me they would charge the credit card I used to purchase the badge 10 dollars(or use system credit) and asked to verify or change my address on record.

Posted by marimaccadmin

If it's still causing a problem you can email [email protected] for help. :)

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by madmaxneo marimaccadmin

marimaccadmin wrote:
If it's still causing a problem you can email [email protected] for help. :)
Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC
I did that shortly after I posted this thread, that is after I found that contact info. I hope to get a response soon.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.