How do I add my kids to my account. It says they need an email address
Posted by donnyandmelissa

Am I missing something? I try to add the $0.00 childrens tickets and that is where I have a problem. It says I need their permission before adding them to my account.

Posted by missbit (kattsunade)

This will be easiest on a computer.

Hover over your name in the top right.
Click 'My Friends and Family'.
There is an option for 'Add Friend", click it.
Type their e-mail address in and confirm it.
It should send that e-mail a confirmation type e-mail so you can add them.

Hope this helps!

Posted by bith

And if the child doesn't have an email address?

Posted by marimaccadmin

We now have a way for parents to purchase badges for children with no email address. A parent or guardian will first need an account in our registration system. Once your account is active, go to the “Get a Badge” link in the left menu. Click “Select” next to the badge you want to purchase, and your name will appear below that badge type, along with anyone on your Friends List. If your child does not have an account because they have no email address, click “Someone else”, then click “Don’t Know”. Enter the child’s first and last name and click “Find”. Their name will be added to your list and a “dummy account” created for them in our registration system. You now have the ability to purchase a badge and event tickets for them.

REMINDER: This is for children who do not have an email address and do not require access to their account. The parent account will be the only way to purchase items for this child. If the child obtains an email address and wants access to their account, please contact [email protected], and we will help set them up with a proper Gen Con Account.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.