Queue Srewed
Posted by venger

Posted by venger

I showed as 1 in queue then it changed to over 4K. Anyone else have that issue?

Posted by taralas

Nope. Got put right at ~4900. Slowly watching as all events are filling up.

Posted by truelink

Venger, you probably double-clicked or clicked on multiple tabs. You make have had your list processed and then resubmitted while it was processing. If so, your events are still in your cart, but you have to wait until your second submission goes through and fails (because all the time slots are taken by your first submission) to check out.

Posted by iveyvine

My husband got down to the 12th person in line and all our tickets are listed to purchase but we cannot because it says our wishlist is being processed and it kicked him back to 5000 in line. We have pictures showing this. Is there anyone we can contact? We are afraid that we wont get through line again before our time to purchase the tickets expires. We are very disappointed that this happened. Any advice would be most appreciated. 
​Whitney

Posted by iveyvine venger

venger wrote:
I showed as 1 in queue then it changed to over 4K. Anyone else have that issue?
Yeah, we took pictures. Maybe they will give us tickets for the event. It says they are in our cart, but we cant purchase because it kicked us back to the end of the line! Not cool.  

Posted by marimaccadmin

It sounds like you resumbitted your wish list accidentally, instead of going to your cart. Those events will remain in your cart while the second wish list processed, just make sure do refresh or do something every two hours, to ensure your cart does not drop.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by thejoltess

If you have tickets in your cart, they will stay in your cart. As long as you are active on the site (refreshing the site while you go through the queue again, adding/deleting events), they will stay in your cart. They should still be in your cart when you get through your second submission and you can still purchase them. If you are inactive after 2 hours, the cart will empty. 

Posted by venger

Eh, I only hit it once, we took a screenshot out of amazement. Turns out we got some good events regardless so I'm not that concerned about it anyway.

Posted by jburke98

If I hit submit, then hit it again on a different device, did I kick myself to the worse number?

Posted by marimaccadmin jburke98

jburke98 wrote:
If I hit submit, then hit it again on a different device, did I kick myself to the worse number?

Nope, that does not affect your space in the queue at all.

Posted by nameless1987

I lost 9 of my 13 events from refreshing my page. I don't recommend pressing refresh on the wish list. 

Posted by marimaccadmin

I 'm sorry, I don't know what happened in your case, but refreshing your page once it's processing a wish list does not in any way affect your line in the queue.

Marian McBrine 
Event Coordinator 
Gen Con LLC

Posted by zaphod

If you refresh while you're waiting for the server it will affect your line in the queue.  Once its processing it won't.  The problem is, many people get stuck "waiting for the server" and it freezes, before they ever get to the point here the list is processing.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.