Wishlist and cart are empty
Posted by selvune

I processed my wishlist this afternoon and everything said it was processed.  I just went in to move the wishlist to my cart and it says it is empty.  Is there a way someone can look into this and see what happened?  i just tried adding several of the evnets to my wishlist and they are now booked.

Posted by ellindsey

How long did you wait?  Events timeout from your cart after 2 hours of inactivity.

Posted by marimaccadmin

I can see that you purchased 9 tickets to several events, if that helps.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by aaronmlopez

My first wish list/cart also disappeared. I had to make a new one. Thankfully, there was room in all but one of the seminars I wanted to attend, but all the RPGs were sold out. One of my friends who is going with me had the same thing happen to him. Not too big of a deal except that some of the games I wanted to play only have a few events at the Convention and those were sold  out. (Firefly RPG, Numenera RPG). 

How do I add "Hope someone doesn't show up for one of these two events" to my wish list now??

lol!

Posted by selvune

I believe elliindsey is right, my cart timed out.  I saw I was almost 7000 in queue so I ran some errands and when I came back, it said everything processed and I could click to move to my cart.  Since it was over 2 hours, they were gone.  I have since registered for everything.  The only disappointment was that one session was completely full and then for another session, there was only 1 spot still open.  Lesson learned here, don't run errands when you are in queue and something has a time out clock.

Posted by m34t p0pcicle

Would have liked to do Numenera as well.  Unfortunate how quickly all these things disappear.  

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.