D&D Experience Track B--looking to create groups
Posted by trueflush21

Hopefully we can get some more players on this thread to keep getting the groups filled out.

Posted by dallasjustice

Track B So would you like to join Team Kobold!   We would need a sixth!  Sounds like a good fit!   

Team Kobold

1.  Human Wizard (Martin)
2.  Dragonborn Paladin (Nick)
3.   Druid (Brad)
4.  Human Cleric
5.  Human Paladin

Let's start forming Team Goblin
We need 6 players for Team Goblin!

Posted by mmacgregor

Sounds great!

Posted by trueflush21

Track B 
Team Goblin needs you! My friend and I need four more adventurers to complete the party.

Team Goblin

1. Bard or Druid or Fighter or Rogue or a new DMxp character
2. Wizard or Druid or Fighter or Monk or a new DMxp character

We prefer minis and mats for combat, and a mix of combat and role-play. 

Posted by tinkertanner

Track C
I've found a third player on the baldmangames forums, but we need three more brave souls.

Team Beholder

1. Sorcerer
2. Sorcerer or Wizard
3. Cleric or Barbarian

We're hoping to have Ryan Richardson as our DM.

Posted by tinkertanner

Any other Track C players looking for a group?

Posted by sherilyn tinkertanner

tinkertanner wrote:
Sherilyn,
What would your husband like to play for his Track C character? What blend of role play and combat does he enjoy? Any other information would be greatly appreciated. Will you be playing as well?

He would be playing a level 13 Dwarven barbarian with a bit of fighter in him. He's known for taking the no armor bonus very seriously and drips milt to fight, lol. He is very action driven, not heavy on role play (as in no need for flavor text)... but his character personality is very robust and has made some unexpected connections in the game.  He was mvp in his group last year but they are not participating on it again this year so he is on his own again. His dm last year was Adam Beattie. What style of play is your group so far? 

I am not well enough to reliably play at this point so I did not purchase a ticket. Stupid cancer. 

Posted by tinkertanner

I'm sorry you're too out of sorts to join your husband this year. I hope he appreciates your help in mustering a table for him.

A gruff, tough, dwarven barbarian sounds like a good addition to team Beholder.

My friend and I like a mix of role play and combat, with an emphasis on challenging combats. Our third member, teachamath on the baldman games forums, seems to be combat oriented as well.

Posted by sherilyn tinkertanner

tinkertanner wrote:
I'm sorry you're too out of sorts to join your husband this year. I hope he appreciates your help in mustering a table for him.
A gruff, tough, dwarven barbarian sounds like a good addition to team Beholder.
My friend and I like a mix of role play and combat, with an emphasis on challenging combats. Our third member, teachamath on the baldman games forums, seems to be combat oriented as well.

Okay, the husband thinks this sounds like a decent fit. He's not really on the forums so you can contact him directly by email (tangrif510 at yahoo dot net) or on Facebook (John Daugherty). 

Posted by drmean dallasjustice

dallasjustice wrote:
Track B So would you like to join Team Kobold!   We would need a sixth!  Sounds like a good fit!   
Team Kobold
3.   Druid (Brad)
4.  Human Cleric
5.  Human Paladin

Glad to see we have 2 more on the team, mmacgregor. I'm the druid.

Unfortunately, our most excellent DM from last year won't be DMing the Experience. But, he said he'd be up for running an adventure for us on Wed night as a GenCon warm-up game. Think you two might be able to join us? Would give us a chance to mesh a little before Experience starts on Thursday.

Not really sure how to swap email addresses though since there is no PM system.

Posted by tinkertanner

Track C
Team Beholder

We've got four now, but we need two more players to round us out. We seem to have an emphasis on combat and a preference for minis and mats. Here's the roster so far.

1. Sorcerer
2. Sorcerer or Wizard
3. Cleric or Barbarian
4. Barbarian

We're hoping to have Ryan Richardson as our DM, as he did a great job last year.

On a side note, the lowest AC in the party, which belongs to one of the Barbarians, is a 20.

Posted by mmacgregor

Hi drmean,
that sounds great. Email me at lokhran @ aol dot com to coordinate.
thanks!
matt

Posted by zekester

Track B - Dwarven level 8 melee fighter, looking for group.

Posted by dallasjustice

• Team Kobold needs one more player!  We would be honored to have a Dwarven Warrior!   What is your email address!

Posted by sherilyn drmean

drmean wrote:
dallasjustice wrote:
Team Kobold
3.   Druid (Brad)
4.  Human Cleric
5.  Human Paladin

Glad to see we have 2 more on the team, mmacgregor. I'm the druid.Unfortunately, our most excellent DM from last year won't be DMing the Experience. But, he said he'd be up for running an adventure for us on Wed night as a GenCon warm-up game. Think you two might be able to join us? Would give us a chance to mesh a little before Experience starts on Thursday.
Not really sure how to swap email addresses though since there is no PM system.

Well just send him an email to the address i gave you.  That's the best way to reach him since he's not on the forums and I'm not here very often.  

He'd probably be up for a Wednesday game. I have the stink to attend though since I'm a fixture here. Adam Beattie was a great DM last year so you could see if he's available to run your track. He'll know how to handle John and his crazy character, lol.  

Posted by felwred

Track B
Team "There's No Place Like Gnome"

Gnome Steeder Rider - Paladin (vengeance)/Sorcerer (dragonborn) 5/3 (Total Level 8) - Orion
1/2 elf (drow) Bard/Cleric (light) 4/5  (Total Level 9) - Fred
Human Wizard 7 (evoker) (Total level 7) - Jason
High Elf Rogue 8 (swashbucker) (Total level 8) - Will
Goliath Fighter/Cleric (war) 6/1 (Total level 7) - Robert

Orion and Fred's play styles tend to be goofy but effective. Jason is new to wizard but catching on fast, Will is new to D&D but also catching on fast. Robert is experienced (that is to say, old) :)

We prefer battlemaps for encounters rather than theater of the mind.

We are looking for 1 more player - likely a front line combatant or a full cleric (life is always good) :)

Email me at felwred at gmail d o t com if you are interested as a player.

We'd love to sync in with a DM as well so we can communicate backstories, etc.

Fred

Posted by zekester

Howdy, Martin. I would be proud to join Team Kobold, although the team might be better serviced with a wizard rather than a third fighter. Our Gen Con friends' forum does not seem to have any way for me to send you my email address out of a public post so try teamkobold dot 4 dot hq at recursor dot net. Team Kobold! Quake before our mighty reptilian brains!

Posted by bobwicks felwred

Fred - Also prefer Mats & Minis to theater of the mind. I would be interested in joining your troupe. I have a couple of options for PC's 6/7 (depends on XP from DDAL04-14) Assimar Cleric (war), 6 Half Orc Monk, 9 Dwarf Eldrich Knight, 5 Human Marshall, 10 Human Cleric (life)

Please respond to the email I sent from the office if you are interested 
Bob

Posted by felwred

Bob, I'll get back to you today.

Posted by tinkertanner

Any more interest in mustering for Tracks B and C?

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.