FLG OVERWATCH Saturday 3pm
Posted by powers209

I have 2 tickets for this event. Which means I need 4 more for a team.  I'm looking for casual players that have the game and might like to play together over the next few weeks.  I'd like to have at least an tiny idea of our skill as we jump into the deep end of the event.  Plus it would be 1000times better than being forced into a team on the day of the event. 

Having a team set up before hand will help us get over the oddness that comes with teams that form last minute. It'll give us a chance to work out some basic tactics and get familiar with talking to each other in chat.  

So again what I'm looking for is a few gamers that have the game and want to practice for the event before and are cool with using Voice Chat. This can be any chat, it doesn't mean it has to be the ingame chat but I think we'll be stuck using the ingame chat for the event.

The event is only $10 and 2hrs. I think it'd be a blast to play.  

Game I.D.:  EGM1697793

Posted by njozwiak

I've been on the game non-stop. Having been mashed up in a team joining solo this sounds like a much better idea and I could be interested in purchasing a ticket if I knew I had a team going to be there. My Battle.net tag is RedMaje#1579.

Posted by powers209

Powers0209#1533

Posted by derekguder

If anyone is on Xbox One and wants to play Overwatch, I'd be up for it.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by rayc3483 powers209

powers209 wrote:
I have 2 tickets for this event. Which means I need 4 more for a team.  I'm looking for casual players that have the game and might like to play together over the next few weeks.  I'd like to have at least an tiny idea of our skill as we jump into the deep end of the event.  Plus it would be 1000times better than being forced into a team on the day of the event. 
  Having a team set up before hand will help us get over the oddness that comes with teams that form last minute. It'll give us a chance to work out some basic tactics and get familiar with talking to each other in chat.  
So again what I'm looking for is a few gamers that have the game and want to practice for the event before and are cool with using Voice Chat. This can be any chat, it doesn't mean it has to be the ingame chat but I think we'll be stuck using the ingame chat for the event.
  The event is only $10 and 2hrs. I think it'd be a blast to play.  
  Game I.D.:  EGM1697793

what system u play?

Posted by powers209

System?  Oh PC elite. While I'm not 100% sure, I'm 99.999% sure this event will be run on PC.  

Posted by komoridarkclaw

I am going to the tournament on Friday and asked the runner that exact question. His response was that it will be PC.
~Komori

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.