With no Magic the Gathering, better ideas for Pasttime's space!
( Locked)
Posted by xanathon brotherbock

brotherbock wrote:
I just can't belive all you people, being all concerned about the quality of the events you like to play. Good grief. 
You have already said that you don't play Magic so why do you always comment on Magic related topics?  Isn't there something else you can be doing than criticizing everyone on a game you don't play?

Posted by brotherbock xanathon

xanathon wrote:
brotherbock wrote:
I just can't belive all you people, being all concerned about the quality of the events you like to play. Good grief. 
You have already said that you don't play Magic so why do you always comment on Magic related topics?  Isn't there something else you can be doing than criticizing everyone on a game you don't play?

Isn't there something you can do other than miss my obvious sarcasm directed not at the magic players in this thread but instead at the poster who criticized them for being concerned? 

Isn't there something you can do other than harass me for pointing out your uselessness in the other thread? How's about you stop stalking me, learn to read, or both? 

PS: criticize takes a direct object--criticize the person, criticize the game, etc.--not a prepositional phrase. 

Posted by xanathon brotherbock

brotherbock wrote:
xanathon wrote:
brotherbock wrote:

Isn't there something you can do other than miss my obvious sarcasm directed not at the magic players in this thread but instead at the poster who criticized them for being concerned? Isn't there something you can do other than harass me for pointing out your uselessness in the other thread? How's about you stop stalking me, learn to read, or both? 
Someone put on their big boy pants today.

Obviously I can read as I can read how you troll on Magic topics even though you don't play the game.  That seems useless to me.  I am also not stalking you.  However if you offer useless comments for an event that you don't play I will call things like I see it, including you just being a useless troll that needs to go away.

Posted by njseahawksfan

xanathon, it was pretty obvious that brotherbock was making fun of the negative comment about Magic players.  You need to relax and not assume someone you crossed swords with in a now locked thread is always at odds with you.  How about we keep this on topic and non-personal before this one gets locked too?

Posted by brotherbock xanathon

xanathon wrote:
brotherbock wrote:
xanathon wrote:
brotherbock wrote:

Isn't there something you can do other than miss my obvious sarcasm directed not at the magic players in this thread but instead at the poster who criticized them for being concerned? Isn't there something you can do other than harass me for pointing out your uselessness in the other thread? How's about you stop stalking me, learn to read, or both? 
Someone put on their big boy pants today.Obviously I can read as I can read how you troll on Magic topics even though you don't play the game.  That seems useless to me.  I am also not stalking you.  However if you offer useless comments for an event that you don't play I will call things like I see it, including you just being a useless troll that needs to go away.

Sorry little dude, didn't realize your feelings were hurt that bad. 

If you'll stop attacking me for sticking up for magic players, we can move on. 

Posted by marimaccadmin

Guys, come on.

The events will be up when they are ready.  There's no point to this thread.  

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.