Here At The End [HATE] Laser Tag Larp
Posted by echo

Players from past years have mentioned that they're having a hard time finding the Here At The End Combat Arena in the GenCon Events, so I'm posting this to let people know that we are returning, but our schedule is a bit different from last year.

We will not be running Sunday.
But we will have hour long games running every hour on the hour Thursday-Saturday 11am-11pm.

For those who've never played...
Here At The End is Post Apocalyptic laser tag! In which you choose to represent one of the four factions & battle for honor, glory, & resources. Prove you have what it takes to survive!

The system is pared down for a con run so it's very newbie friendly.
Basically it becomes laser-tag with world/character fluff.

If there's a certain time frame/spot you're interested in. I do recommend purchasing tickets ahead of time to guarantee that slot. Since we had several sold out runs last year(especially at popular times) and had to turn people away.

Posted by alans

Hi-
  We saw that all of these got cancelled.  Too bad!  What happened?

Posted by bakermouse10133

Yeah I am curious too..... was going to try and drop in on this. 

Posted by fpras

Ugh. You're right. My LRP1686689 Here At The End Combat Arena 08/05/2016 02:00 PM disappeared out of the catalog. Weird thing is, I did not get email notification of it being canceled! What's up?

Posted by marimaccadmin

You should have received notification, that's odd, but yes unforutnately, you'll have to get your ticket for that event refunded onsite.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by robert hayes

Noo!  This was the event I was most excited for.  Last year it was definitely the best part of GenCon.

All hail to the Old Guard!

Posted by obiwan4242

Hope Evil Genius is okay but was really looking forward to this.  We played last year and had a blast.  It was the main focus of our afternoons.

All hail to the Old Guard!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.