Artemis
Posted by sirjohn

Hello all I would just like to let everyone know that Artemis is now active and you can now get tickets for it. If you could please share this info with freinds and family that would like to play that would be great. The premier bridge is a two hour event and would prefer veteran players to play on it. This is a custom built bridge If you would like a photo of it try this link and if not message me here and I will see what I can do to get the images up.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208601910038555&set=pb.1633635304.-2207520000.1465624624.&type=3&theater 

Posted by eugene

Signed up!!!

Posted by kaledor

SWEET!

Posted by cinnibar

Arrrgh!  Trying to find an opening in the events I already have!

The Sector needs me!  So does everything else!

ARRRRRRRRRGGGH!

Posted by patellis15

Hi:  can you tell us more about the scenario's?  That is, I've played many artemis scenario's at GenCon.  I liked what I played.  Until we did our last event last year.  There was a GM involved who played the part of the NPC's, rather than just running the Artemis scenario...   It may be other cup of tea, but it wasn't mine.  I'd rather my friends and i try our luck and beating a prewritten scenario.

What are your plans for the 2 events?

Thanks!

Pat E

Posted by sirjohn patellis15

patellis15 wrote:
Hi:  can you tell us more about the scenario's?  That is, I've played many artemis scenario's at GenCon.  I liked what I played.  Until we did our last event last year.  There was a GM involved who played the part of the NPC's, rather than just running the Artemis scenario...   It may be other cup of tea, but it wasn't mine.  I'd rather my friends and i try our luck and beating a prewritten scenario.
What are your plans for the 2 events?
Thanks!
Pat E
They will be the pre written ones that come with the game. The big bridge that I built will be more for veteran players and will be higher difficulties and run for two hours. The regular one or the one that runs for 1 hour is more of the training one that people that my have never played before can learn on and be taught.

Posted by sirjohn cinnibar

cinnibar wrote:
Arrrgh!  Trying to find an opening in the events I already have!
The Sector needs me!  So does everything else!
ARRRRRRRRRGGGH!
I hope you can find the time this year. If not please spread the word for us we need to get as many of these to run as possible so that we can bring it back next year and bigger and better.

Posted by sirjohn sirjohn

sirjohn wrote:
Hello all I would just like to let everyone know that Artemis is now active and you can now get tickets for it. If you could please share this info with freinds and family that would like to play that would be great. The premier bridge is a two hour event and would prefer veteran players to play on it. This is a custom built bridge If you would like a photo of it try this link and if not message me here and I will see what I can do to get the images up.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208601910038555&set=pb.1633635304.-2207520000.1465624624.&type=3&theater 
Figured I would repost this again

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.