CoolMiniOrNot Events Are Live!
Posted by cmon_jared

CMON is happy to announce our official events are now live! You can head here to see everything on offer and reserve your spots. There are a lot of great events this year, many of them allowing you to play games debuting at Gen Con. This will be the public’s first chance to play Bloodborne: The Card Game in our Learn to Play series of events, which also includes titles like Potion Explosion, Unusual Suspects, The Others: 7 Sins and more. We also have our unique Build & Play events for CMON’s tabletop miniature games Wrath of Kings and Dark Age. These are a great way for new players to get into the game as we provide all the tools you need to put a starter box together and learn the game! We can’t wait to see you all at Gen Con and play some games!

Posted by zaphod

Unfortunately, these events were added too late for many of us.  The events are locked and we can't return tickets.  So, if there are any conflicts, its impossible to sign up for the the Cool Mini events until the convention.

Posted by gennataos zaphod

zaphod wrote:
Unfortunately, these events were added too late for many of us.  The events are locked and we can't return tickets.  So, if there are any conflicts, its impossible to sign up for the the Cool Mini events until the convention.

Yeah...I'd love to try Blood Rage, Bloodborne and The Grizzled.  There are some events I'll happily dump for them...I hope they're available when I get a chance at the convention.

Posted by cmon_jared zaphod

zaphod wrote:

We completely understand, and apologize for not having them available sooner. While you can't return tickets online anymore, you will be able to do so on site at customer service when Gen Con begins. While we know it might not be an option for everyone to put money up for multiple events right now with plans to returning some later, you can see if space is still available after returning the tickets at the show and use generics for our events.

Posted by lore seeker

Normally I'd be upset about the CMON events being this late and the associated time conflict difficulties, but since I gave up on Dark Age after CMON moved the main event tournament out of GenCon, I'm not too put out.

Posted by cmon_jared lore seeker

father bloodlust wrote:
Normally I'd be upset about the CMON events being this late and the associated time conflict difficulties, but since I gave up on Dark Age after CMON moved the main event tournament out of GenCon, I'm not too put out.

Sorry to hear you gave up on Dark Age after switching the Immortals Tournament to CMON Expo. We hope you return to the game, but we understand the difficulty of making it to multiple cons during the year.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.