Video Game Play
Posted by brewski

Is there no longer an all day video game play option? Is it only hourly play?

Posted by rayken

Wrong convention to come to for that man.

Posted by marimaccadmin

I asked the videogame people about that before, and they didn't seem to want to do that.  I suppose it's possible it might be added later, but I don't really know, it's up to them.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by brewski rayken

rayken wrote:
Wrong convention to come to for that man.
Actually no. It has just recenctly moved a bit away from video games. A few years ago there was an Nvidia bus in the exhibit hall. And the all day video game pass was only left maybe two years ago.

Posted by brewski marimaccadmin

marimaccadmin wrote:
I asked the videogame people about that before, and they didn't seem to want to do that.  I suppose it's possible it might be added later, but I don't really know, it's up to them.
Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC
Yeah my boys enjoyed doing the all day video games when they had it. Buy a bracelet and play all day. I would imagine they make more money with the hourly tickets. Just wondering.

Posted by alans

.25 old-school games in the hall from ICC to Lucas Oil, this year..

Posted by brewski alans

alans wrote:
.25 old-school games in the hall from ICC to Lucas Oil, this year..
Bring back memorize of blowing my allowance on Gauntlet.
"Green Elf is eatting all the food."

Posted by david campbell

I was excited about the old arcade games until I read there would be 'around' 16 of them... 60,000 attendees; I have a feeling there will be a bit of a line...:)

Posted by marimaccadmin david campbell

david campbell wrote:
I was excited about the old arcade games until I read there would be 'around' 16 of them... 60,000 attendees; I have a feeling there will be a bit of a line...:)

I would point out that, if you like those, there's a whole ROOM filled with arcade machines, many of them classic ones; the corridor is just a taste.  Room 140 will have about 40 machines, all set on free play; the cost is only $4 an hour.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by david campbell marimaccadmin

marimaccadmin wrote:
david campbell wrote:

I would point out that, if you like those, there's a whole ROOM filled with arcade machines, many of them classic ones; the corridor is just a taste.  Room 140 will have about 40 machines, all set on free play; the cost os only $4 an hour.Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

that's awesome, thanks! Didn't see that in the newsletter. May check that out.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.