Battletech Pods, worth it?
Posted by lore seeker

They have some package deals as well (can't remember what they are, but if you buy several games together, the cost comes out to less than buying the same number of individual games).

Posted by aurilliux

Having the opportunity to play in the pods is one of the major reasons I come out to this and other conventions.  It is an absolute blast.

Posted by stevespikes lore seeker

Posted by stevespikes lore seeker

father bloodlust wrote:
garhkal wrote:
I've always wanted to see a variant OF the B/tech pods for Star-wars.  Imagine the fun of doing an Xwing vs tie fighter dog fight but with full on squadron vs squadron!!!!

Hell yeah! :)
Oh hell yeah!  Ever since  I played the classic X-wing PC simulator games and played BattleTech in the pods, I've wanted someone to come up with something like that for X-wing/Rebel vs. TIE Fighter/Imperial.

Posted by cinnibar

I miss the Red Planet variant.

Go fast!  Go splat!

Posted by garhkal stevespikes

stevespikes wrote:
father bloodlust wrote:
garhkal wrote:
I've always wanted to see a variant OF the B/tech pods for Star-wars.  Imagine the fun of doing an Xwing vs tie fighter dog fight but with full on squadron vs squadron!!!!

Hell yeah! :)
Oh hell yeah!  Ever since  I played the classic X-wing PC simulator games and played BattleTech in the pods, I've wanted someone to come up with something like that for X-wing/Rebel vs. TIE Fighter/Imperial.

Many years ago (iirc around 2004 neck of the woods), i heard someone actually DID that (Supposedly), but have not heard anything on it since!

Posted by aurilliux

Pretty sure they've still got Red Planet... wonder if you could convince them to boot it up when it's slow or late at night or something.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.