Events after the con
Posted by dasbeerd

Hey all! So back in 2008 and 2009 I was out at GenCon and haven't been since. While I was there I remember going into the Westin at night and seeing some movies. Is there a list anywhere of these events that take place outside of the ICC?

Posted by austicke

There's numerous events that are held outside the ICC. Just click on Find Events and have a gander.

Posted by marimaccadmin

Yes, many many events take place in surrounding hotels, as well as the ICC, and they are are located in the event list.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by brotherbock dasbeerd

dasbeerd wrote:
Hey all! So back in 2008 and 2009 I was out at GenCon and haven't been since. While I was there I remember going into the Westin at night and seeing some movies. Is there a list anywhere of these events that take place outside of the ICC?

By after the con, do you mean each night after events are done? Cause if so, I've got some good news for you :) 

There is no 'closing' of the con each night. It's 24 hrs a day now. So events around the clock. But it seems like I still stumble on things like movie screenings in strange places. Maybe registered events, but there are too many for me to keep track of. 

Posted by alans

Scotty's and the RAM usually have movies running, too...

Posted by milky216

I heard there are a couple free Meet & Greets downtown near the Lucas Oil Field House Friday night. (not sure the name of the bars. ) 

There is an adults only costume party Saturday that has been running for the past 6 years about 40 minutes away in Muncie

and there a couple midnight screenings of Rocky Horror Picture Show Thursday and/or Sunday... costumes welcomed! (again not sure of the location and post tend to get deleted by over zealous admins when you post actual location not GenCon related.)
if you email me i'll see if i can find the details for you. 

~Have fun, be kind, Game On! 
Milky

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.