D&D Experience Track A
Posted by teachamath

I am looking for some players to form a team in Track A. I have a level 8 dwarven ranged fighter with AC22 and cloak of arachnida who walks up and down walls throwing his dwarven thrower warhammer with sharpshooter. Anyone else? Melee? Healer? Arcanist? Contact me here or at [email protected]

P.S. I also have a level 9 order of the fist monk AC19 and a level 9 fresh out of Ravenloft Cleric of Light AC19 who likes fireballs and walls of fire and holy radiance. 

Posted by tinkertanner

You have a dwarven thrower axe, I thought they were hammers, and you throw it further than normal with sharpshooter?

Posted by teachamath

You were right. I wrote axe instead of warhammer. Yes sharpshooter gives it some decent range which I have found useful. 

Posted by tinkertanner

It is a great weapon. I thought you had the Axe of the Dwarf Lords artifact, which would be pretty op.

Posted by teachamath

if there is a certified copy of this relic out there I'd love to know. 

Posted by teachamath

Posted by tinkertanner

I don't believe there is, but there's always hope for the future.

Posted by octaviancmb

Bumping this thread in case any groups would like to try and muster ahead of time for Track A. I'll be bringing a level 6 Warlock.

See you bright and early just before 8am Thursday morning!

Posted by teachamath

I'd be fine having you. It would lower the difficulty level a bit for me. Just need a melee striker and a healer.

Posted by octaviancmb

Since I didn't manage to make specific plans for you, I'll just muster up with the other randoms. Maybe fate will pair me with your existing team. 

Good luck to us all tomorrow!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.