NASCRAG players?
Posted by helenbb

I'm a single person who is playing at 5 pm Thursday. I played for the first time last year and was pleased to help our pickup group place into the finals, and in the ultimate standings as well.

Are there any groups playing at 5 pm on Thursday who need an extra person? 

Posted by bith

If you see a group of guys in red overalls w/ black t-shirts (Paranoia RPG cosplay), feel free to wander over to us and check.  We likely will have at least one slot open, since our team consists of 4 regulars plus a few unreliable stragglers. 

We're Something Witty and Clever, but we skipped last year (we have a bad habit of only doing the first and third part of each story arc for some reason).  What character did you play last year?

Posted by helenbb

Last year I was Paolo, and had a lot of fun playing the parrot. Although Scooby Doo and naked male Paolo turned out to be far more fun than I would have expected. ;-)

I'm certainly willing to take on another role, if necessary, especially if others are already settled into their roles. I will look for you!

Posted by bith

Sounds good -- some of us are more invested in particular roles than others, but we can work it out!  We should be relatively easy to spot.

Posted by helenbb

I completely understand. I'm pretty attached to being a bard (and singing at the top of my lungs) in True Dungeon, so I know how it is. But NASCRAG is supposed to let us experiment, right? So I'm certainly willing to try another role. I would be the 'newbie', so I understand priority ranking. 

Posted by bith helenbb

helenbb wrote:
I completely understand. I'm pretty attached to being a bard (and singing at the top of my lungs) in True Dungeon, so I know how it is. But NASCRAG is supposed to let us experiment, right? So I'm certainly willing to try another role. I would be the 'newbie', so I understand priority ranking. 
There's no such thing as priority ranking in our group.  We'll make sure everyone gets a role they like.  Last time we played, I was the Paolo player, so I'm pretty sure nobody will fight you for it :)

Posted by helenbb bith

saburch wrote:There's no such thing as priority ranking in our group.  We'll make sure everyone gets a role they like.  Last time we played, I was the Paolo player, so I'm pretty sure nobody will fight you for it :)

That works too. Rawk!  ;-)

Posted by bith

Thanks for coming by and joining us!  We all had a blast, and obviously people meshed well enough.  That was our first top 5. 

Posted by helenbb

Yes, thank you for having me on your team! I had a lot of fun and was regaling my kids with tales of our exploits on the way home. I hope to play with you again in the future!

Posted by nascragman

Congratulations on your Fourth place showing, guys!

I hope we see you back next year

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.