Any Interest in My Little Pony Events?
Posted by aintnobuffalo

Last year I noted there were a couple of My Little Pony Events including a paint your own pony type event (if I am remembering correctly). Is there interest in this area of customizing events? If so, what do you want to see from such an event? I am considering submitting something in this realm but wanted to gage potential interest.

Posted by marimaccadmin

YES.  My Little Pony sells.  Any kind of event.  It's a very popular brand.

Posted by derekguder

There's clearly interest in events of all stripes, from the painting workshops to the TCG to random RPG scenarios that pull on the IP.

What did you have in mind?

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by nellybelle

YES! I loved the Paint Your Own MLP last year. I would have loved to see more events for MLP. 

Posted by aintnobuffalo

I was considering doing a seminar of introduction to customization of MLP figures. Potential areas of instrution would include prepping, painting, rehairing, and styling of hair. It has potential for a workshop format, but I would like to see how a seminar format would go first.

Posted by kidlidar

My daughter is 11 and is in love with MLP.  I'm sure she would love any event related to them.

Posted by velvetnsatin

Just so y'all know, I will be at con and I am the Director of Gaming at Fillycon which is the MLP Con in Philly, PA August 26-28 2016. Come say hi at PFS HQ! 

CJ

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.