Evil Fleet Productions Event List for Gen Con 2016!
Posted by watchdog

All events and times are pending and subject to approval by Gen Con. Having said that, here's our event list for 2016!

THURSDAY

RPG1687459 Four E in Four Colors - Sentinels of the Multiverse: Battle for Earth

We always thought 4th Edition D&D would make a great superhero system. Join us as Legacy and the other Sentinels defend Earth from Grand Warlord Voss. Highly recommended for fans of SOTM and 4th ed.

D&D 4th ed. 6 players Age 13+ Experience: Expert

8 AM - 1 PM

GM: Mark Switzer

RPG1687460 JSA vs. King Kong

The Justice Society goes to Skull Island in search of a missing film maker and finds an unspeakable evil. This game was originally run at Gen Con 2006.

Hero 5th ed. 8 players Age 13+ Experience: None

8 AM - 2 PM

GM: Joe Linehan

RPG1687461 Paranoia Trek XV: The Force Majeure Awakens

Greetings, FED Sector Away Team! Rommie traitors are spreading treasonous rumors that High Programmer Abr-U-MMS abandoned Alpha Complex. He will deny these rumors in person - as soon as you find him.

Paranoia 2nd ed. 8 players Age: 13+ Experience: None

8 AM - Noon

GM: David Wulatin

RPG1687462 Paranoia Trek XV: The Force Majeure Awakens

See Thursday 8 am listing.

2 PM - 6 PM

RPG1687464 All-Thrills 1959: The Indigo Contigency

Protecting Nixon in Moscow, our heroes are thrust into a power struggle that could destroy us all. Public Domain Golden Age superheroes in a much darker time.

Hero 5th ed. 8 players Age: 18+ Experience: Some

6 PM - Midnight

RPG1687465 The Colony

London, 1590. At long last, your dream of going to the New World is coming true! You will be famous when you sail to the rescue of the colonists. What's the name again? Roanoke Island? Sounds lovely!

Call of Cthulhu 5th ed. 6 players Age: 18+ Experience: Some

6 PM - Midnight

GM: Bill Maddocks

RPG1687466 War & Peas: Escape to New York

Why are the bounty boards lit up for the recovery of a low-ranking Nortec Industries senator's aide who disappeared and resurfaced in New York City? Oh, and look who else shows up on the boards: you.

Savage Worlds/Interface Zero 2.0 6 players Age: 13+ Experience: None

6 PM - 11 PM 

GM: Tim Fiester

FRIDAY

RPG1687463 Paranoia Trek XV: The Force Majeure Awakens

See Thursday 8 am listing.

Noon - 4 PM

RPG1687467 It's a Wonderful Death

A suicide victim is returned to the land of the living and he's determined to have his Bedford Falls no matter who gets in his way. The good folks of Pottersville must unite to stop this undead evil.

Call of Cthulhu 5th ed. Players: 7 Age: 18+ Experience: Some

6 PM - Midnight

RPG1687468 Don't Fear the Repos

"You're called 'The Repos.' You've been set up, and indentured for life. You know the score, and make sure the bad guys pay up. If not, they'll realize they've just [CENSORED] with the wrong supers."

Mutants & Masterminds 3rd ed. Players: 6 Age: 18+ Experience: None

6 PM - 11 PM

GM: Tim Fiester

RPG1687469 Doctor CthuWho

A cacophony of grinding metal, a strange "VWROP" sound and then a loud BOOM. A Police Call Box! The Doctor! The door swings open and...THAT'S NOT THE DOCTOR! THAT'S NOT THE...Role-playing emphasized.

Call of Cthulhu, 5th ed. Players: 6 Age: 18+ Experience: Some

6 PM - Midnight

GM: Dave Cabrera

RPG1687470 Eight Runners Out

As runners go, everyone here is in a lifelong slump - including you. So why does legendary fixer Anson Helm want to hire minor leaguers? Is this your ticket to The Show, or will you strike out again?

Shadowrun, 5th ed. Players: 8 Age: 18+ Experience: Some

6 PM - Midnight

GM: Bill Maddocks

SATURDAY

RPG1687471 Community Paranoia: Intro to Computer Science

Paranoia is an RPG about a dystopian future ruled by a dysfunctional bureaucracy that exists only to make life unbearable. Greendale Community College will fit right in.

Paranoia 2nd ed. Players: 7 Age: 18+ Experience: Some

10 AM - 2 PM

RPG 1687473 Can of Whupass 2016: Barely Legal!

Our signature event enters its 18th year! Gaming and pop culture icons duke it out in the only slugfest where good roleplaying increases your chance to win! Cool prizes for all players!

Hero 5th ed. Players: 25 Age: 21+ Experience: Some

7 PM - 1 AM

GM: David Wulatin

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Posted by dblade

I am definately interested in a couple of these.

Posted by kfgdraven

Lots of fun here!

Posted by tdb

I'm looking forward to Can of Whupass again this year.  I need revenge on Michelle, after all!

Posted by watchdog tdb

tdb wrote:
I'm looking forward to Can of Whupass again this year.  I need revenge on Michelle, after all!
So no shared character this year?  

Posted by tdb

:-)  Honestly it just depends on what speaks to us this year.  Last year Smaughorn Leghorn was just too hard to resist.  When you read a character name and immediately start coming up with taunts you just have to go with it!

Posted by nascragman

Doctor CthuWho sounds awesome.  I think I mentioned doing this sort of crossover last year.  Dr. Who and Cthulu are the two most popular RPGs

Posted by firvulag

OMG Did I see TWO Paranoia events this year!!???

Always glad to see you guys!!!  Can't wait!!!

Posted by watchdog

That's correct!  We just play-tested Paranoia Trek on Saturday, and we're re-running last year's Community Paranoia.  Hope to see you again!

Posted by helenbb

My husband and daughter got into Doctor CthuWHo. They are very much looking forward to this event!

Posted by watchdog

Glad to hear it!  Congratulations to them both - Doctor Cthuwho sold out in eight minutes!

We playtested this event two weeks ago and I thought it went very well.  I'll pass your post on to the GM (Dave Cabrera).  Please let me know if either of them have any questions about the event. 

Thanks for your post!

Posted by fizler

Already dropped you a message on FB asking for a Generic spot in Can due to the complete failure that is the Gencon event system, at least in my case  =/   Not sour grapes, it's was a non-working cart in my case  =/ 

Posted by watchdog

Answered on FB.  For others with similar dilemmas, I can tell you that in the past couple of years we've had some no-shows in very popular events - even Cthulhu and Paranoia.  You can always take a shot at getting in with generics.

We also make announcements on our Facebook page if any tickets get returned, so please like our page to get those updates.

Finally, thank you all for your support.  At this writing we sold out 13 of our 14 events and have just one ticket remaining. We look forward to gaming with you!

Posted by fizler

I look forward to the Hentai LARP again this year!!!

Posted by watchdog

Update:  One ticket has been returned for Can of Whupass, and is available in the system.  

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.