Critical Role Panel
Posted by thybeli

I'm game for a meetup. I was thinking of trying to convince Critters with Critical Role shirts to all wear them the same day so we can A. Know each other and have instant friends and B. Turn heads and bring more people to the dark side. 

Posted by lukthomas

That is a great idea. I will pass that along. If you are on Twitter and can message or just tweet at me I will add you to my list. Otherwise I am all for wearing shirts the day of the QA and meeting before hand. 

I will try and come up with a good meeting place and I will post here and on Twitter. 

Posted by tlizerz

I'm down! I'd love to meet some more Critters, and I have several Critical Role t-shirts to choose from, so let's do this!

Posted by booly

They are having a live game on Saturday! Anyone know how to get a ticket?

Posted by drnsain

Here: https://www.indianapolissymphony.org/event-detail/critical-role

I can't go as I have a tourney at the same time :(

Posted by gennataos

$60?  Ouch.

Posted by marimaccadmin

Just want to point out that's not a Gen Con event.  Gen Con does have a free Q n A seminar with Critical Role on Friday at 11 AM.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by juliet601 marimaccadmin

marimaccadmin wrote:
Just want to point out that's not a Gen Con event.  Gen Con does have a free Q n A seminar with Critical Role on Friday at 11 AM.
Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Do you know what the event is listed as? I can't find this on the list for Friday at 11am. Thanks!

Posted by rutherfordr

This looks like the seminar:

https://www.gencon.com/events/100967

Why isn't the live game a Gen Con event?

Posted by tlizerz

Probably because Geek and Sundry doesn't want to require badges for entry. As an outside event, anyone who purchases a ticket can get in whether they have a badge or not. They often set up outside events at cons, so anyone in the area can attend, not judge badge holders.

Posted by gfish58

I have an extra ticket for this event (general admission $60) any one interested let me know.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.