Escape Rooms
Posted by alukeman

Hey guys!

CU Adventures in Time and Space will be bringing TWO escape room adventures to Gen Con this year!  If you've never played an escape/puzzle room, they're live-action adventures in which you and your team look for clues, solve puzzles, and SAVE THE WORLD to win!  It's somewhere between a murder mystery night and LARPing, with a full set and physical clues to work with!

We'll be running our adventures all convention, tentatively in ICC 120:

OFFICE HOURS is a 1930s Lovecraftian adventure, in which you and your fellow students are searching for your missing Occult Studies professor! (Fun fact, I actually ran an early version of this as a Call of Cthulhu game last year at Gen Con).

TECHNOSCAPE is a futuristic cyberpunk adventure, in which you and your team have to use all your hacking skills to break into a mega-corporation's office!

TECHNOSCAPE will be a new room, but OFFICE HOURS has been immensely popular at our physical location!  You can check out our reviews on Facebook to get an idea about what the experience will be like!

You'll see more info when the event guide goes up, but please let me know if you have any questions!  Hope to see you guys there! :)

Posted by truelink

Do you know what the price per person will be for a ticket?

Posted by alukeman

It should be $26 (about the normal price for an escape game experience outside a con).

Posted by truelink

Thank you for your answer. :)

Posted by nikki

This sounds very cool!

Posted by helenbb

My husband and kids really enjoyed the escape room last year. I know they are looking forward to doing it again this year!

Posted by bootylactin

Is this in the Event database yet?  I don't seem to be able to find it....

Posted by alukeman

Yep, we're in ZED - "Technoscape" and "Office Hours"!

Posted by bootylactin

Got it, thanks!

Posted by firvulag

Thanks for this post...just added both to my wish list (never would have even thought to look for it otherwise).  I Love escape rooms!!!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.