Blatant Self Promotion
Posted by rbree

Just wanted to point out that I'll be running It's the Great Cthulhu Charlie Brown (again) Thursday night at 7 and two rounds of  Danger 5 VS Natzi Dinosaurs Friday night from 6-8 and 9-11.   It will be fun, it will be weird, and it should be a pretty good time.    

Posted by weeble1000

Are you using 7TV rules? Edit: Ah, Ubiquity. How quickly my mind turns toward minis games!

I might have to tear myself away from company BS!

Posted by weidster

Traditionally, shouldn't this thread have been called "Pimp Your Events"? ;)

Posted by rbree

I'm using the Ubiquity (Hollow Earth Expedition Rules) for both Danger 5 and Charlie Brown.  

Posted by rbree

Except online... I was only pimping mine.

Posted by weidster

I love Danger 5 and I have always been curious about your events, but I am running Cthulhu events both of those nights.  Hope to see you around!

Posted by rbree

I'm local to Indy so if you're local or have time before or after the con I can run something if you can get a group together.

Posted by weeble1000

Ooooo... double booked Cthulhu. I wonder if you took a look at the scheduling of all the various Mythos-themed games at Gen Con you would uncover some dread portent of the elder gods.

Crooked Dice does make some tight Danger 5 models. I've been itching to play a Danger 5 game for a while.

Posted by weidster

I am not local, coming in from Central Illinois, but several members of my gaming circle live in the Indy area so I will see what I can do.  Trouble is, that organizing this motley crew is like trying to herd cats!  It takes something like Gen Con to get all of us in the same place at the same time with not competing time demands.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.