Iocane Productions LARPS for 2016!
Posted by thomasdean007

Hey there forumites! 

Just wanted to let everyone know that Iocane is back (and a Premier Events Group to boot!). This year we have 2 larps for your enjoyment. First, on Thursday night, our acclaimed Game Of Thrones larp is back for its thrilling third year conclusion! Come check out one of the fastest selling events at the con. Or if you're not sure, check out Iocane Productions on Facebook to see the awesome costumes from years past.

Secondly, on Saturday at Noon, try our most unique larp yet, The Bunker. A paranoid thriller that takes place in a high tech...well, yeah, a bunker. This one even has a few escape-room-type elements to it! 

Iocane Productions is:
Thomas Dean Donnelly - Screenwriter (Doctor Strange, Conan the Barbarian, Sahara, Uncharted)
Trey Alsup - Professional Larp Designer (The Situation Room at the Reagan Presidential Library)
Mark Nau - Video Game Creative Director (Mass Effect, Dragon Age: Origins, Call of Duty: Finest Hour)

That's about it, other than to say we look forward to seeing everyone at Gencon, and on Sunday? May the odds be ever in your favor!

Posted by yog-sothoth in jersey

I'm a huge fan of Iocane and their LARPs.  I had a blast at both the GoT and Battlestar Galactica Events last year.  They do an amazing job.  

Posted by brotherbock

Hey Tom, looks like I'll be Bunkering this year :) We've got one of our BYOV LARPs at 4 so I may have to jet a bit early before wrapup again, but it's not one I'm running, so I should be there. 

Posted by thomasdean007 brotherbock

brotherbock wrote:
Hey Tom, looks like I'll be Bunkering this year :) We've got one of our BYOV LARPs at 4 so I may have to jet a bit early before wrapup again, but it's not one I'm running, so I should be there. 
Awesome! Is this Tom J?

Posted by axr162

Quick question:  can we sign up for the GoT larp even if we didn't do the previous sessions?

Posted by brotherbock thomasdean007

thomasdean007 wrote:
brotherbock wrote:
Awesome! Is this Tom J?

Yup. I sometimes forget that the forum name is different. :) 

Posted by helenbb

Just wondering why you're not hosting the BSG LARP again this year? My husband loved it last year and was really looking forward to it!

That being said, he's hoping to get into The Bunker this year.

Posted by matt.schillinger

Planning on doing the Bunker! Can't wait!

Posted by thomasdean007 axr162

axr162 wrote:
Quick question:  can we sign up for the GoT larp even if we didn't do the previous sessions?
ABSOLUTELY! We love new players! No previous knowledge necessary!

Posted by keysersolze

Looking forward to both of your games.  I highly recommend any of their games.  

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.