Last Minute Event Reg Advice. :)
Posted by marimaccadmin

FYI, we're going to try and keep an eye on this forum during event reg, but know that your best bet for actual customer service is to email [email protected]. :)

Also keep in mind, your carts are set to dump their contents after two hours of inactivity.

Log in now, make sure you have all the badges you need now, and make sure your wishlist is set now.

Remember there are over 13,000 events, and more added every day. Your perfect event could be activated in 2 weeks; if you don't get what you want now, keep checking the system in upcoming weeks for really great events that were submitted late.

People will overbuy; they always do, so event tickets will be returned/dumped into the system; checking back later this afternoon or tomorrow may well find you the event you want. And

People no show onsite. For everything. Even for True Dungeon, event for Cthulhu. If you really really want an event, keep checking online, but honestly, if you just show up with generics you have a GOOD chance of getting in many events.

Good luck everyone! :)

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by reeeser60504

Can you advise on the return of event tickets?  What happens if I wish list for two events at identical times?  I presume that I'm allowed to just buy one through my cart.

Thanks for all your do.

Posted by marimaccadmin

Your tickets will be processed in order; for events with conflicting times, the first one on the list will be processed; if it has tickets, the system will not let you get tickets for the second event.  If the first one has no tickets, the system will try and get the second one.  I always recommend overlapping with your first and second choice.

If you accidentally buy a ticket you don't want, you can refund it yourself for system credit online, or email [email protected] if you need it refunded in a different manner.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.